Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 32 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm

IOC:// I thout he was sleeping? Can we just skip to the morning and you post this after the morning?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 pm

K
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Pyro patts his shoulder,"Sleep on it- and relax. I'll meet you here in the morning 0800 and well discuss."
He fizzles away and goes to sleep.
--morning--
Catherine woke up early and started to plant the flowers and seeds infront of the barracks in an area so both the male and the female barracks could view them when they bloomed. She thought about paragon and his powers and wondered about where he came from. She glanced over at the male barracks to see Pyro walk out and take his normal meditation spot on a rock. She sighed and planted some more paradise flowers.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:52 pm

(One more before morning)
"No Pyro, I'd rather you say it's not true. Then I wouldn't have to worry." Jack says before walking away.
(Okay, now morning)
After hearing about the recruit and finding his whereabouts, Jack enters t2he mess hall. The recruit sitting next to Paragon, a Navy cadet, stands at attention and shouts
"Officer on deck!"
All of the personnel in the mess hall stood at attention.
Jack smiles, proud of his recruits, sitting to the right of where he stood.
"Paragon?" He calls out.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:17 pm

"Yes?" He says with absolute seriousness.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Add this I can't edit right now:
Catherine finishes up and Pyro follows after her and sas,"You should eat." And takes her by the elbow and steers her to the mess hall, maybe he was right there was skmething wrong- she seemed thinner. He steered her over to her spot next to Jack and stood next to her as a meal was promptly served to her, one high in fat as she needs on a daily basis, without meat. She glanced up at Jack then back down to her plate and she shot a semi-glare at Pyro. Pyro pretended not to notice. Catherine poked around at her food before looking up wen he calls Paragon's name. Pyro took note of that action stabbing some food on her plate and putting it in her mouth,"Eat Cat!" He hisses

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 pm

"Sir, is there a problem?" Paragon said addressing Jack...

(Jaaaacccckkk...)

Last edited by Barricade on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Catherine shoots an angry look at Pyro and snatched her fork from him, realizing she had another fork near her plate. He puts both forks out his reach. She chews her carrots before glancing at Paragon, he had mesmerizing eyes, oof, another steamed broccoli was pushed into her mouth. "Eat!" Pyro growls in her ear. She takes that fork aswell and looks over to see he has a bunch of forks. She shoots another dirty look at him,"Eat or I'll tell Jack you have been skipping meals again and let him deal with you." He whispers in her ear. She sighs and picked up her hash brown and ate a piece her eyes never straying far from Paragon with occasional flickers up to Jack,"Be nice." She says To herself but loud enough for him to hear accidentally.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 pm

(Lemme see if I can get him?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 pm

(Sorry guys. I'm back.)
Jack glances in her direction, then turns his attention back to Paragon.
"It's been decided, Paragon. You'll be training with the 157th . Welcome to the Dragoons."
He turns the rest of the recruits still standing at attention in the mess hall.
"Carry on!"
The recruits cheer their new comrade and his chosen platoon. Older members came up to slap him on the back and welcome him. In the midst of all of this, the young Captain came over to Paragon. Leaning over, he quietly says
"Your training spot? Meet me there after mess. I'll fill you in on the details. Understood?"
He them straightens, turns around and walks out.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:14 am

Cathrine took a bite of an apple that pyro had out in her hand watching the two before a nArrowibg her eyes. She wanted him in her troop. He didn't even discuss it with her... No good double crosser. She stood shrugging off Pyro whistling for Scanu. She whispers something in his ear and he flys after Jack circling the air above him watching him."back of Pyro." She growls pushing her plate back and walks out the back door and lies on the hard cement. She missed the grass. Pyro teleported next to Jack,"1) I can teleport 10 times a day now. 2) cats issue is she hasn't been eating. So it's not not cat."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:16 am

Paragon waited at the place his officer told him to. His sunglasses flashed with specs, distance, time, astrology, genetic readouts, and could other things if needed. He saw the captain round the corner, and was also alerted by the digital gene reproduction on the right of his screen. The computer estimated his trajectory based on earlier recordings and camera rolls, and, as usual, was right. He was headed straight for him.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:35 am

Catherine saw Paragon leave. She wished for a momment before grabbing a carrot and speaking to a few commanders before heading out. She climbed up ontop of the training center and dropped down a hole in the roof, her normal entrance. He was a few yards away. She steps toward him,"You gotta tell me where you found those plants! The buttefly's. She glanced at Jack warily before adding,"You gotta promise to tell me.." She says looking at him with admiration.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:50 pm

"Will later, now go! This is not a great time right now. I think this is going to get dirty," he says in a forced whisper to Catherine. He turns to face Jack. "Sir, with all due respect, why the secrecy?"
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

"So no one will get in the way."Jack said walking up to Paragon.
"Congratulations again Paragon. You'll be with us. But, there's another unit that wants you and your skills." He says crossing his arms."Ryder heads it up, under two officers. Everyone in this unit has special abilities, like you." Jack explains.
"You'll have to split your training. You'll stay with us, and train with us 3 daysvout of the week. The last two days youll train with our special unit. I think the Commanders will be very excited about you. That's your training regimen until further notice." Jack finishes.
"There was another reason I brought you out here." Jack says, drawing his Kinetic Projectile Auto Magnum.
"I wanted to test you out."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Pyro rolls his eyes, he wasn't listening to him now. The second reason why he came was to retrieve Cat from her friend knowing she'd be there. "It's okay.." Meh mutters taking her by the elbow again and leading her outside the training area. He sat her down outside and se leaned against him and fell asleep. Scanu perched on his holder watching Jack as ordered.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:49 am

"Sir, if I wanted to kill you, I could have done so easily. I could turn you to stone, freeze the blood in your veins, drop you from the reaches of the atmosphere, but those injuries are beyond even my repair. Then where would I be? But sir," he said as he snapped, and his gun turned into a boquet of flowers, "I am not out to harm any of you here. So, if you would like me to use the full extent of my abilities, I would do so, as orders are orders, but I will warn you, with grave consequences."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Before he was finished talking Jack had practically vanished and reappeared behind him, the flowers pressed against his back.
"Man, if I hadn't already seen worse, I might feel threatened. What else you got? Impress me." Jack said, throwing the bouqet on the ground. Damnit, what was with people and wrecking his guns. That'd be the 4th one this month.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 pm

"Name it," he said as he froze the blood past any chemicals he might have had in his bloodstream prior. He waited a ten count, then unfroze them. Jack would be sore, and had definitely been rendered unconscious due to lack of cranial blood pressure, but he had not sustained it as long as he could have making it fatal. "I hope you are satisfied, sir."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Catherine's pupils dialated in a matter of seconds her eyes opened and she shot up immediately. Something inside her gut twisted and before Pyro could snatch her up she was off pushing through the doors intime to see Jack fall to the ground,"JA-" she cried out, Pyro appeared behind her clamping a firm arm around her and a hand on her mouth enough time for Carrissa to do damage Controll on her mind. Catherine struggled a bit useless because Pyro knew she can't escape of someone grabs her. Catherine then became confused because Paragon was so far away from him. Pyro pulls her back into the shadows,"Don't mind us gentlemen." He says softly stepping away and whispering in her ear,"Jack picked this fight." He turned so she couldn't see and he could. "Sorry Fellas." He calls out again. As soon as it was there, the feelings she had for Jack were gone and back to Paragon. "It's about time
Someone was a match." She mumbles against his hand. Pyro loosens his grip up and says,"What?" In a whisper.
"It's about time someone can go against Jack and have a chance.. He needs to be out in his place." Catherine growls under her breath.
Pyro didn't know what to say to that before he let go of her mouth and allowed her to watch but kept a firm grip on her arm.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 am

"No, Paragon, I'm not." Jack said, standing up almost immediately after being rendered unconcious. Mostly due to his quick recovery time. He looks at Paragon thoughtfully.
"Now, I know what you're thinking. That the loss of blood pressure would stop me cold cocked. And you're right, it should have. I admit, that was pretty good."
Jack shook his head free of groginess. This was going to be a good one.
"I think you may be one of the only people able to give me a challenge."
Jack could feel his heart pumping, the confusion coming from his opponent. The rush. The adrenaline. He hadn't felt this pumped in years. Something so familiar, he could remember the feeling of pure excitement. Me moved into a low crouching stance, still feeling the cold, but using it, taking advantage. Hoooo this was going to be one helluva night, he could tell.
"You can create anything, huh?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:32 am

Catherine twitched slightly tensing for moves she would have made if she were Jack or Paragon. Her brain hurt and throbbed, but a slight burst of relief flowed through her as Jack got up and seemed undamaged. Carrissa, meanwhile was steadily weaving her brain back together the way she wanted it. The instinct to rush in and check in Jack while Carrissa allowed cat to Controll most of her brain took its toll. Carrissa started planting subtle wants for Jack to loose and not hurt Paragon. And for thoughts of fear(her most powerful emotion) of Jack and how freeing it would be if someone could defeat him. Catherine meanwhile slid down the wall numb. Pyro attributes this to lack of food and sits down with her still keeping a hand around her wrist.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:04 pm

"Well, not create. I can alter matter. You know. Turn one thing into another. But I need matter to use. So I had to take down 290 trees and compress them, along with altering molecular structure, to make your airship. But using air is costly. I would need all the air in this base to make a needle. I can also do chemical reactions." He spread his arm, and a circle of fire two feet tall appeared around him. If you do want to fight though, I will warn you that I have over 1500 years of Experience behind me, along with training from 22 different empires. I would hate to kill you. Chains lashed up from the ground, binding his arms, legs, and throat more than any human could. "Please don't make me do this," he said as the chains tightened.

(Imma keep going, since no one has posted in a while...)

"Actually," he said as the chains released, "I'm not going to make you do anything. I have to be honest, I am escaping tonight. I was brought here against my will, bound up in adamantium, which restricts my abilities. And I was fighting for the MEC (Middle Eastern Coalition) the other nation that hates Zenon. So Im not here as a recruit, Im here as a prisoner. And because apparently you needed help. So, if you want to come, I've been looking through the records, and I know you and you and your other officer want to leave. So, north gate, 0100.  Report me, do whatever you want, but Im leaving. I will see you then." He walked away, and melted into the ground.

(Look at your first posts on the line you two....)

Last edited by Barricade on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Ooc:// how did he make chains from the ground... That's creating matter and impossible.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 pm

(He used the earth itself...)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next