Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE - Page 3 Empty Re: LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:02 am

"Agreed"he says, getting into the driver's side and starting up the car without actually having to put the key in the ignition.
"Huh. Interesting."
He pulls out of the driveway and starts to drive around.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE - Page 3 Empty Re: LoganyxxTimeWarpedxxJDog ONExONE

Post by Logany Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 am

Glances out the window,"Are those trees...plastic? Are they walking miniature wolfs on strings? " as these questions flowedijn her head... she never had been in an area like this.. created a lab lived join a base. "We gotta learn to be normally and do normal things..." she says resting her hand on his knee as he drives. Do yo think there is a manual for living normal lives???" She asks with excitement yet seriousness.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 am

(Just resd back, through the rp. Lol. )

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:16 am

(Same here. I had to!)
"Probably not. The only times we've ever really been out are for missions." he says.
"The miniature wolves are called dogs. They used bigger dogs on the standard K-9 unit on base. As to a manual, I highly doubt that's a thing."
He continues driving around, seeing how different things really were on the outside. Robots, everything being operated by mobile device. It was crazy how advanced things had gotten.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:59 am

"explains how I got so fat! Robots doing everything. " she hisses poking at her stomach. "Can I get a hawk? I miss Scanu... " she says thinking back on her non humanoid friends in base. " she frowns. "I wonder if horses got shrunken Down. "Making a face she sees a pub that says " Live girls club. Men only. " she glances at Jack," That sign contradicts its self...

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum