Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown arc New York City

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lockdown arc New York City Empty Lockdown arc New York City

Post by Night Asakura Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 am

Night sat in a flat on the third floor of an apartment building. She had rented the place a few weeks back when the National lockdown had gone into affect. she had initially stayed in New York to keep investigating the rumors of other hybrids like her. however as time wore on she had become trapped due to all the checkpoints and new security. She should have left sooner but now she had no way out of the city that she knew of. Though she would keep searching for one. Though while she searched she had figured she should set up an identity and blend in with the city. so she had used her projection power and created enough money to pay for rent in the flat and keep up the bills. She flipped off the t.v. as the news had just ended. Nothing note worthy had been in it. No new blood bath between a Mutant and the feds, no news on and new mutants captured. No news on much which was good. She flopped back on her bed. She currently had her white hair in a braid and was just wearing her tank top skirt and shorts. She was staying in a four bedroom flat with one bath. The place had a kitchen, a room she used as an entertainment room, a room she had set up to look like a dojo were she would practice her weapon training and martial arts. Then there was the room she was currently in which she had made into her bedroom. The Bathroom was nice it had a walk in shower and a bathtub. The place also had a balcony which one could go out on and look at the city. She had made a habit of going out every day and walking around the city. Also she watched the news everyday as well. She had purchased cell that could easily be thrown away in an instance. A t.v. and a laptop. However if she needed to do any major research she would use the libraries computers so as she could not be traced as easily. She needed a way out of this city, and soon. For the longer she stayed the greater the risk was she would be exposed. She also was sure the School was still looking for her as well. she unfolded her wings a bit to let them breathe. She had to wonder though just how much longer could she live like this? It was peaceful now true. But she knew that peace never lasted.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

http://kingdomheartsx.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Lockdown arc New York City Empty Re: Lockdown arc New York City

Post by Night Asakura Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:20 pm

OOC: Note first off my character is in her flat she never went outside in my post, and her curtains are drawn shut so you could not have seen her unfold her wings. Also there is a small sign up in the general mixed roleplay area.

Last edited by Night Asakura on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Sorry!
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 am

((May I join?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

OOC https://maxrideultimaterp.rpg-board.net/t52-on-topic-role-play-the-lockdown-arc-info-and-sign-up
That is were you can sign up your character. Also Barricade if you do not post or edit your post soon your post will not be counted and I will post again
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Night came out of the shower, her wings were currently air drying. She had followed her normal routine yet again, deviating only a bit to stop by the library. There she had downloaded multiple maps of the New York sewer system. She was figuring if she could not go over the check point or through them then maybe she could go under them. She was hoping she could find a sewer line that either ran out past the checkpoints, or near enough to the side to get past them. She had little idea if it would work or if the feeds were watching the sewers. They were though so far her best hope for escape. Night looked at her left hand which bore a stigmata. The stigmata stood for what research project she had come from. She had been the only surviving result of the Project, Fate Moon. One of the two Fate Projects, the other being the Fate Sin project group. That group had produced three successful results. Both fate projects goals had been to create mutants that could be used as living weapons, each with unique powers. Fate Moon project had used one successful recombinant hybrid type as a base. The base had been Human Avian Hybrids, while Fate Sin had used another type, Human Wolf hybrids known as Eraser's. Out of hundreds attempts a total of four successful results had been born between the two. Herself, and three erasers. The birth of so few successful results had deemed the projects over all as a failure even though the three successful one were powerful. The one base power all four had seemed to share was high speed regeneration. Otherwise each had a unique power. Nights being projection, one of the Erasers had been able to turn there body into pure flames. Another had powerful eyes, the right eye being able to perceive almost every movement form breathing to the twitch of a muscle letting them predict what a person or machine would do. While the left eye could fire a high powered laser that could cut even Titanium. The last and teh leader of the three erasers had a more unique power. While in wolf form he could change his body's composition so it was as hard as diamond making him almost industructable.

Night yawned trying to get the memories to fade. She sat on her couch after making sure her door was locked and bolted, and her curtains were drawn. she did not want anyone to see her wings are drying after all. She was currently wearing a black tank top and shorts. The tank top had slits in it like all of her clothes so she could spread her wings if she needed to. She then sat down on her couch and turned on the news. What she saw however made the blood drain from her face. There had been a raid upon a ship at the harbor today. it had been smuggling mutants into the city. Three had escaped in a white van that had ended up get blasted by a missile to stop. The explosion had killed two of the three mutants, the third was still on the loose. This kind of news was common now a days, what had caused Nights reaction however was the picture of the remaining mutant on the loose. It was of Talon, the leader of the small pack of erasers that had come from the Fate Sin Project. He was here in the city. This meant the school knew she was here, and they had sent the best after her.

Stigmata's:
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Katrina was outside, listening to a television (who's she did not know) and heard the news. She automatically tensed, remembering her time as an experiment. "I wonder who they could be after?" she thought aloud then covered her mouth. 'I got to get out of that habit' she thought, this time in her head. She had gotten so used to living alone that she never thought about other people listening in. When nothing out of the ordinary happened she uncovered her mouth and sighed. 'Someone might be out there,' she thought. 'wish I knew who.' she made her way back to the cardboard box that had been her home ever since she had escaped from the underground School. Kat sat in it and tried to look up at the sky as best as she could. No stars tonight. The polluted air bothered her when she flew and made her wish she had chosen a more comfortable city to settle in. This one was too noisy.
Kat closed her eyes. Her wings twitched under her shirt, complaining and wanting to open and take her away from everything and how she wanted to. But she couldn't. She had a mission. And she would not give up.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Fri May 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Night rose with the morning sun. It was time to get out of New York, it was time to leave. One way or another this would be her last day in the big apple. She too one last look at her flat, remembering the somewhat normal life she had been leading. She then shut the door and walked out. She headed down the stairs and left the building, not once turning to look back.

Nigh was walking through the streets when she heard gun shots. H The first thing she did was hit the ground for cover. A few people around her dropped dead having been hit. She looked up and turned her head in the direction the shots had been fired. Standing there she saw Talon. He was big, a little over 7ft, his tan skin rippiling with muscle. He had shaggy black hair and brwon eyes. His face was starting to push out into a wolfs muzzle. Night was a bit surprised by this sudden act of violence from the Eraser. He knew better than such a public display, he knew better than all of this. This went against all the training any of the Fate projects had received. Night Stood up and shouted at the Eraser and shouted at him. What the hell, are you trying to start a war or panic or something! Talons eyes gleamed with murderous lust. War, we have been in a war since the country started this lockdown. No War has already come dear Night. I have order's to kill you, you are a liability now. After all if the government got there hands on you and turned you on us. The school has decided that your a unneeded risk. After all were just results of failed projects. Were all disposable. Talon was almost full on wolf form now. He raised the gun and aimed at Night again and fired of another three shots. She projected a seven layered shield in front of her though to guard herself though. She then Quickly deprojected it though. She projected a throwing knife in her hand real quick and threw it and hit Talons gun hands knocking the gun from him. The eraser just shrugged though now full wolf. Night then spoke saying. So your willing still though to make such a scene. No there has to be a reason for being so sloppy. But if it is a show you want I shall provide. She said as she watched The brown fur turn grey as he activated his power. He then lunged at her swiping claws aimed for her face. She dodged to the side and projected a bow staff and swiped the erasers legs out from under him. Then twirling it above her head she altered the staff to a spear and brought the tip of it down, aiming to plunge it into the erasers chest. She hit her mark and the spear shattered against Talon. She then jumped back letting her projection fade as Talon jumped up trying to strike her. However Night got out of range of his claws just in time. It was then she heard the police sirens. She was not surprised, but she knew the military would be following as well. She looked at Talon, and quickly identified his only weak points with his powers active. His eyes, if she could strike his eyes and make a run for it before the cops arrived, maybe just maybe she had a chance.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Fri May 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Katrina peeked out from where she was hiding. So the erasers were back and better than ever. She watched the fight trying to decide whether to intervene and risk being captured again or stay back and finish her mission. She went back and forth between the two. She studied the eraser and mutant's battle techniques and saw what one or the other could do to win. the eraser didn't focus on defending himself because he was invincible but the mutant could have easily slipped away. The mutant was relying on her powers more than skill. The eraser could have killed her easily. It was a close call. Kat bit her lip and felt her feet move her out of her hiding spot.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Fri May 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Night kept dodging claw swipes and punches thrown by Talon. They were a bit wild and eratic which yet again was not like him. She stood still for one punch moved her head out of the way. She grabbed his arm, then with her right leg took a step forward and then jerked it behind his right knocking it out from under him. This caused him to fall and Night sped it up pushing his arm down. She raised her right arm projecting a dagger and brought it down aiming to hit Talons right eye. A cold determined look on her face. Though it was not the first time she had to kill, hopefully this would be the last. However she had underestimated Talon. He quickly lunged up and bit her arm his fangs sinking into her arm. Talon then twisted his head in an attempt to tear her arm off. However Night instead of fighting the grip went with it. While rolling she projected a spikey armor gauntlet on too her bit arm. Talon yelped quickly opening his mouth which was full of blood, Night and now his own. She deprojected her gauntlet and could feel the sharp pain and her own blood rolling down her arm. The usual busy street of New York had cleared for the two fighting mutants. Well actually more like it had been evacuated. This would work, for it meant now Night did not have to worry about hurting any civilians. She knew she did not have long till the cops arrived and she needed to go now. She projected a bow and aimed it at Talon. The Eraser let out a cackle and said. You can not kill me with that. Night just smiled and said. Oh I know. But it will buy me time to escape. I am the bone of my sword. As she said the first line of the blade works chants a spiral sword was projected already notched in the bow. Red energy seemed to swirl around. Fear was evident in Talons eye as Night ran backwards and fired the sword. It flew from the bow arcing a bit and struck the eraser in his chest. Then it blew up, and the explosion sent Night rolling across the pavement. She quickly rolled to her feet as debris rained down and projected a crow bar. She quickly removed a sewer cover and made her way down into the sewers, making sure to close the man hole as she did. She then started to make her way through the sewer, breathing a bit heavy from the energy her power took. "you know one of these days I will get use to it." She thought, as she made her way slowly through the New York sewers. The smell was horrendous but she had expected that. She knew Talon would still be alive, however she was more or less counting on him and the military keeping each other busy for now.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Katrina still watched, cursing herself silently for being so hesitant. Someone could help her. she quickly shook the thought from her head. She watched the dazed eraser and shape shifted into a small mouse and crawled to the holes in the sewer grate and climbed down the walls of the sewer. When she was on the ground, she turned back into herself and listened intently. Through all of the regular sewer sounds, she heard soft footsteps ahead. She listened for a moment then hiked up the backpack that she had on her shoulders a bit higher and set off after them.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:42 am

Ember sits on an old sofa in the abandoned warehouse she is hiding. When she hears sirens, she jumps up and swears silently. She thinks out loud "They must of found something interesting and near here, which means they are going to check here, so bye bye warehouse and hello sewers." Ember gathers her stuff and slips down in the the sewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Katrina stopped. Someone had just dropped from the sewer grate and was standing just a few feet away from her. She held her breath, her heart pounding. She tried to turn into mouse or a rat but she wasn't focused enough. Her emotions were getting in the way of her powers. She tried to take a silent step back but stepped in a small puddle of water that she wasn't expecting. It made a small splash sound. She froze, her heart pounding.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Sat May 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Night kept on moving. She was a bit tired still but she needed to get out of New York. She hated cages and right now that was all the big apple was. One giant cage, with a powerful eraser now hunting her in it. When she heard foot steps behind her she was a bit surprised. She did not know who could have seen her enter the sewers, exspecially through the explosion she had caused. She cursed it all the same however she and kept trecking onward taking a bit more of a confusing route. When she heard the foot steps that had been coming from behind her stop she picked up the pace so she could lose who ever this pursuer of hers was.

After some time she finally came out into a drainage pipe. This pipe was under the Brooklyn bridge and this would be her best chance of an escape. She could hear commotion in the city and another explosion. Night wish she could say she felt sorry for Talon, however she did not. One because the mutt was out to kill her, and two, she felt more sorry for the idiots trying to kill him. However this presented a much nicer chance of escape than by flying out under the bridge under the cover of darkness. After all the military was now busy dealing with a deranged mutant instead of border patrol. Night then had her snow owl like wings unfold and protrude from the slits in her shirt and coat. She flexed them a bit. Then She gave a glance behind her, hoping that she had lost whoever had pursued her.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Ember froze when she saw the freaked out girl in front of her. "Who are you?" She demands quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Sun May 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Katrina let out a breath. "My name is Kat." she stated. "Who are you?" Kat heard the other footsteps disappear and gritted her teeth.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 am

"Ember is my name" Ember looked at the girl 'Kat' as she called herself, 'Kat' looked annoyed. Ember heard the footsteps she had been following disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Thu May 15, 2014 5:23 pm

"What are you doing here?" Kat snapped. Her wings twitched under her shirt impatiently. 'Ember' her name was. Weird. That name sounded familiar. She looked familiar as well. Kat shook the thought from her mind. She couldn't afford to think about that. 'You get distracted- you die. end of story.' she thought.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 am

"I could ask the same thing, but since you asked first I guess I shall first answer. Simply escape." Ember saw a spark of recognition in 'Kat's' eyes. Strange that name she recognized it and the girl looked familiar, how? 'Don't get distracted, everyone is dangerous.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:13 pm

"Even though I trust you very little 'Kat' I've met you, unlike the person down there whom I believe both of us were following." Ember silently brushed past 'Kat' and continued following the footstep that had faded to silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Tue May 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Kat blinked and debated her options. She sighed and started to follow 'Ember'. At least the odds were likely that she would catch up to the other one with her.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Tue May 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Night heard the foot steps pick and and they would be upon her soon. She cursed her luck. If she flew out now whoever it was closing in on her would more than likely cause alarm and draw attention. She shook her head. No dealing with the issue now would be the only solution. She had the tactical advantage being at the end of the drainage. She turned around to face whoever it was that was approaching. She raised her right hand and projected multiple blades in mid air having them levitate in place. If she fired them there was no realistic way or room left in the pipe to dodge her attack. Whoever it is come on out now. I have the exit blocked and can hold you in check. You face the possibility of death so turn around while you still can. For I make no promise of life if you are an enemy. She called out, filtering out all emotion from her voice.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:49 am

Ember followed the direction that the footsteps most likely went, when a voice says "Whoever it is come on out now. I have the exit blocked and can hold you in check. You face the possibility of death so turn around while you still can. For I make no promise of life if you are an enemy. "Even though I'd love to see you try to hurt me," Ember said as she stepped forward a bit so she could be seen, "I must say I'm not here to fight, I'm leaving the city and I believe you have the same objective in mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMaximumRide Mon May 26, 2014 1:32 am

Katrina nodded and focused on the knifes."Same with me." said Kat. "I saw your fight on the street and I do know what you are capable of. But if you try that on me" The knifes turned around now pointing at girl in front them. "I might not be merciful." Kat stepped forward as well until she was in the dim sewer light.
IamMaximumRide
IamMaximumRide
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Asakura Mon May 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Night did not care what either of the two said. She easily turned the sword around that the new girl had turned. Two knife projections then appeared right by there throats pressing right up against there skin drawing a small bit of blood. Her face was still expressionless, her eyes cold. You have no idea what I can do, do not make petty threats to me. If you two want to escape I do not care, I wont stop you. I have no quarrel with other mutants like you, well as long as your not with the school. Night then turned around deprojecting her weapons. She jumped out of the drainage pipe and spread her wings. She starting stroking the air with the pushing herself up but staying under the bridge. She then flew off following the underside of the bridge. If one were to listen they could still hear the gun fire going on in the city. The idea was while the military was distracted she could fly literally under there blockade and no one would see. Though originally she had planned for a night time escape this worked better with Talon as a distraction.
Night Asakura
Night Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next