Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+4
Jdog1227
ZaverTalon
Feffer
Crow
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm here and will check this section every once in a while, so if you start up, I'll join in :)
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 pm

well, little late there, I gtg
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

http://aevios.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 pm

k, I'll talk to ya later Smile
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Wow, I'm impressed; Vypre got her rep up to 9 (I'm only at four)! o.o (what do you get rep points for anyways?)
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 pm

you guys wanna start roleplaying?))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Ooc:// were ever You are it's your turn in the pack and the oone on ond

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:09 pm

I thought you said that you didn't want me to be in the pack; It is your choice whether I join or not...I dont mind if you dont want me to join the pack, but I think it would be a nice way to learn about roleplaying some more. Smile (CURSE THESE AUTO SMILIES) ((Logany-Thx for being patient with me...I really appriciate it and understand how frusterating it must be to teach a new member something you have learned a year ago ))

Hi there, just as a test(and evil planning, MWAHAHA) I edited Feffers post and filled it with smilies!
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil clown What a Face Idea Idea Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Arrow pirat clown Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral Question Arrow Arrow Rolling Eyes Embarassed Crying or Very sad Smile Cool Sad Laughing Surprised Mad Razz Twisted Evil What a Face Suspect I love you No pirat clown cyclops tongue silent sunny albino cherry Basketball affraid alien cat albino albino cherry cherry rendeer king farao lol! flower queen study sunny sunny santa

Have a great day,
Crow

PS don't worry I wont be using these powers for evil any more.... much..... heheheheh
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

(I don't think she was talking to you, I think she was talking to jaw -_- also, i changed reputation, to COOKIES! so when you are good, you get cookies. when you are bad, I takes your cookies away! MWAHAHAHA)

BTW Feffer, I attacked your post with smilies using my evil powers Razz
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Lol... I love the cookie idea (ooh can they be snickerdoodles???? XD) I have never seen so many smilies in my life; They seem as useful as watering the dog...
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:25 pm

were were we on the mixed roleplays...can we start back up???))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

IOC:// talking to jaw. If I use the word pack and you obviously aren't in the pack the smart iferene woukd be I am not talking to you...

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

IOC:// crow the option to modify your post is gone...

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm

(Hey guys, I'm gonna start roleping in here again...I'm kinda in a writing mood...feel free to respond if ya like. since we haven't been roleplaying in here for a while, i'm just gonna start off in the safehouse (I think a clean slate would be a good idea, since we haven't really gotton to an important climax yet Smile ))
Feffer slowly opens her eyes to slits, dreading to break the peace and quiet. She gives herself a mental scolding for her laziness and quickly jerks her legs out of the sheets, pivoting herself towards the window, the shadowed sky not yet showing a sign of dawn. Feffer checks the stars, then after deciding that it's 5:00 she quickly pulls on a hoodie and opens her window. She just watches for a while, her keen eyes taking in the mountain's peaks, Pine trees and scintillating stars. Then, with a suddon burst of energy, she bunches her legs under her and throws herself out of the window.
Feffer's wings quickly snap outward. 15 feet of dark brown primaries covered with red orange secondaries seem to scoop up the wind, and pull Feffer into the before-dawn stillness.
A couple of hours later, as first signs of the sun appear, Feffer silently glides towards her window, neatly tucking her wings in last second to avoid hitting the window pane. She stumbles to a stop, pulls off her game-bag and sets off to the kitchen to perpare the meat for storage.
While feffer begins skinning a fat squirrel, she runs through her to-do's:
1. Practice using her shurikens (throwing stars).
2. Hunt for something edible.
3. Practice new aerial maneuvers
She grins to herself as she gouges out the poor squirrel's eyeballs and lets out a contented sigh. The day has gotten off to a good starts.
((ok this looks more like a short essay then a rp... Smile anyways...FEFFXD ))

Last edited by Feffer on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Crow jolts awake from her sleep on the roof(she pretty much is never in her room any more, preffering to sit/sleep on the roof or in a tree). She jumps down and walks up to Feffer and peers at her work. "I see you're mauling squirrels again..." She snorts tiredly. Crow flops down on the couch, wings and limbs sprawled every where and just lays there.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

Feffer grins at Crow and moves back to her work. "Come on, lets smoke it on a spit for breakfast" she suggests, always hungry and eager to eat. Feffer is famished after hunting and that combined with her extreme squirrel fetish drives her to quickly walk outside and start a fire, leaving the door open in hopes that the rest of the flock would awake to the fresh air. (or at least awake to the smell of food..that should get 'em up and running!) She slowly roasts the squirrel on the spit and calls out to the open door, "Hey Crow, when ya come out could you bring my game bag? There's some early black berries in it. And for God's sake, dont eat them all before I even get a chance to see 'em!" Feffer calls out, affectionately smiling in thought of her friend's love for berries of any sort.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm

(Lol, a squirrel fetish, like my grapefruit fetish XD Oh and actually, Its just black berries that I really love, but other berries are good too)

Crow jumps up at the word 'Black berries'. "NO PROMISES!" she calls back and races out to meet Feffer, grabbing the bag along the way. She sits down and grabs a handful of black berries. "you should know better than to tell me when someone has blackberries!"

(Btw, seen any lately? all I've seen are greens)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Oh hey, mind if I jump in? Should my character like meet you guys or just be there?

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Feffer smacks Crow's hand away, and snatches the berries. "If you wanted any fresh jam you'd never even bother trying to take my hardly earned berries" She says playfully. "How about you attempt to scavange/cook some sort of bread or pastry to put jam in. You know what happened LAST time that I did..." Feffer suggests, then stares off into the sky in rememberence of black bread and the high pitched sound of a smoke alarm. Feffer checkles to herself. "I may be able to cook some mean rabbit stew, but anything more advanced then a pile of sticks, an iron pot, and a fire seems to fail me"

(sure Zaver (If its ok with Crow). Order: Feffer, Crow, then Zaver. If anyone else wants to join then we'll fit ya in XD You can decide what you want your character to do...)
((Oh on the berries, they should be red in a few weeks and then black... They're ready about three months after the dead-tree is ripe and it's been one and a half moths. Then after the berries turn black, we should have a week or two until loquat season :3 )
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 pm

(Zaver, Out of rp messages try to keep in parenthesis, but ya you can join. About how, I dunno, I guess meet us. Glad you showed up though, haven't seen you in a while and its more fun when theres not just 2 people Razz

oh and feffer, we dont have smoke alarms, we're pretty much in a hut [a VERY big fancy hut, mind you, but a hut] and we dont really need one anyway)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 pm

((With ME in the hut, I'm pretty sure you need fire alarms lol, but ok XD)
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

(mkay. I will do as if my character meets you guys, still keepin the memory loss gig)

Zaver wakes up, and looks around confused. "where the heck am I?" he thinks aloud. He shakes his head, trying to remember but he cant seem to recall anything much. Suddenly his stomache rumbles as he smells cooked meat. Dazed, he follows the smell, stumbling through the woods.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 pm

(ok I guess it's Crow's turn then mine again then Zaver's)
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

(k I dont really care much about order[i think it only bugs vypre, just do it when shes here] so just dont worry about it, just make sure you dont try to post all at once)

Crow looks up at the woods, hearing the faint noise of cracking sticks and leaves. "Hey Feff, do you hear that?" When the noise seems to get closer, she crouches, wings extended, ready to jump at what ever might emerge.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Feffer instinctively places her right hand on the leather 'bracelet' on her left wrist and draws a throwing star. "Crow, I'm gonna check over head." She slowly ufurls her wings, shoots up into the air and quietly hovers. Feffer stays in her position for a minute or two, her keen eyes watching for movement and her acute fox ears twithing. Suddenly there is a small upsetting in the calm forest off to Crow's right. Diving down, she lands next to Crow's side. "Crow" She whispers. "three O' clock. Seems about our size." Then Feffer turns her back to Crow's to make sure nothing could sneak up from behind. "I think we should give our visitor a chance to introduce themself" She quietly suggests as she begins to stamp out the fire, her eyes never ceasing to scan the treeline.
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:00 pm

"Fine, but any hostility, and they're out." she scans the forest line, waiting, as the sound slowly gets closer.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next