Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction Rp part 2

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fanfiction Rp part 2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanfiction Rp part 2

Post by Logany Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Sighs blinking hard, "I don't like not knowing..." she says rocking back on her heels before nodding," Your right... it's a different battle than usual...more complicated. She shook her head with all the scenarios overwhelming her... "I perFer being by your side if you die...not in a baloon.. " was the only thing she could come up with to say before wa l ING toward him for a hug

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:02 am

"I know. I know." he says, wrapping her up in his arms.
"You'll be right in my ear. I'm not leaving you."he says, stroking her hair calmingly.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 am

Cat listens to him before feeling calmed slightly by him wrapping his arms around her smaller fame. Although her had he ability to snap all of her bones like a constrictor he was gentle and soft yet protective and edgy. She wrapped her arms around  his circumference as far as she could and grabbing his shirt in her fist trying to pull him closer never wanting to let go. She wanted to hold him like this for a life time but...
She could hear Wisdom letting out a warning  growl and heard the distinct snapping of his teeth no doubt warning someone away from their illegal coupling.

She understood why this as not allowed, more so now than ever. He clouded her judgement in the battle field. Subconsciously always checking on him in the mist of battles. Her brain always calculating what movements she needed to make not only off the well being of her and ZENON as a whole but another factor was ran through, his well being. She should be able to watch him walk into the battlefeild with pride and honor not caring if he returned knowing he is living his life to ZENON.... But...

She sighed softly. She couldn't tell him now... Catherine was all two aware of the little mutant growing insdie of her but safe between her body and his... she couldn't be any more of a distraction to him. She'd tell him when he comes back safe and sound right? Because she knew his brain was running the same algorithm,  She could hear Wisdom low. growl no doubt warning someone away from walking down this alley. She leaned her hear on his stomach listening to the areotic pulse that ran through his abdomin. Listening the the pulse that gave her a reason to get up in the morning to fight for another day, amoung other reasons... A crime of distraction.

"You  got to come back to me, okay?" She says leaning her head back to look at his eyes, freeing a hand for a moment to push a stray hair from his eyes, " I need you to come back to me..." she says trying to hide the hurt in her vice but just buried her face into his shirt and mumbled, "I want to take care of you...'m-" she says blinking hard to hold back tears before getting a thought, "Your going to be training with me. You ill teach me how to get out of holds....And be for you go I'm going  to run you through every single  scenario possible of someone capitalizing on your weaknesses.." she says trying to get her mind off of it sharing a the scenarios out of her head many of them him dying a gruesome death. Maybe it was best she wasn't going it cut the scenarios of him dyng in half. She was his weakness.. his Achilles heel..

Last edited by Logany on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : details)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:54 am

"Of course I'll come back." he says, still holding her, feeling every breath, every movement,taking in everything about her as he usually did. She was his rock in the wake of a storm, and she calmed it. He could tell what she was feeling just by the way she moved, or didn't. She was truly afraid he wouldn't come back, and he had to admit that there was a very large, very distinct possibility of that happening, and he understood that. That wasn't going to stop him from doing what was right. Death was part of the job, and they both knew that.
"There is quite literally nothing in this world that could stop me from coming back to you. Not even death."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:55 am

Catherine chuckled planting a futile kiss on his stomach and released her grip allittle bit just enough for her to look up at his eyes again, "I'd lov to be haunted by you.. to question if it is the wind or you letting me know you're still there." She let out a breath she felt like she was holding in for hours. And let go of the bulk of tension. "I'll hunt down who kills you you know that right...? whomever pulls the trigger or rose the knife would haves signed heree death wish in the most paiful way," she says plainly, "So if you value people's wish to not be tortured untill they be for the sweet release of death, I suest you A) Dont die.. or B) tak out the SOB who kills you.." she says before burrowing back into his fatigue jacket, that out of the way she forced her mind from hr stomach she'll deal with the fetus later. She had to prepare him for attle.. not that he already was but she needed her instincts to be satisfied. "Your training with me stats right now." she says pushin away from him grabbing his hand and yanking him not caring if he protests, "If someone puts a tazer against your groin what do you do?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:56 pm

"Wait for an opportunity, a feint, then strike them directly in either the temple or the throat. If I'm feeling especially malicious, the groin."he answers.
"And to your first question, that would mean someone would have to have the chance to kill me first, the possibility would be extremely low."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Continues to drag him along the back passage way and into a warehouse where they wouldn't be disturbed. She whistles a Hugh pitched note attempted to a note higher than Jacks range of hearing because the last time she hurt his ears.
Wisdom came t rodding down the alley way and rested out side the door. Catherine nodded as that scenario fizzled away as he was prepared for that situation sp death wouldnt happen in the instace. She could keep her hands from shaking a tell tale sign of her fearm. She stepped away from him trying to create distance so she wouldn't worry him. She focuses in keeping her voice calm. "And if you find your self in restraints?" She ignored the throbbing inside her head as her mind races through sequences with deadly consquences. This process took its toll on her typically whenshe was asked too shy rattle through all the possibilities for them then spend the rest of the day ill. She didn't care. But this time it didn't just take a toll on her mind it took its toll on her heart. She winces as she found the outcome of that scenario. She shakes her head as he speaks something to her that didn't make the vision go away," YOUR IN RESTRAINTS! WHAT DO YOU DO?" She snaps at him as the scenario replays it's self in her head to let her know nothing changed. S he rubbed her temples.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:16 am

Immediately he snaps out a response
"Judge the strength of said restraints. If a weakness is found, work on a way to exploit that weakness. Also, opportunities are not to be wasted on a chance to escape when let up at any point. Patience is key, as well as the mental fortitude to achieve said patience."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:01 am

Catherine rubs her temples vigorously her irises gad turned red and palm she clenched her teeth with effort as she again watched the same scene but this time Jack tried as he said in the vision but was rendered unconcious by some equally as patient as him watching every moves... it kinda looked like Jack.... the figure rendered Jack unconcious and delivered a blow to the back of the head with the heel of the figures boot and a hideous cracking sound was emitted from Jacks neck bloof and brain matter fell from t he gaping wound and Jack eyes rolled back. Cathe RI ne struggled to the corner of the room and fell to her knees she would ward off any attempts for Jack to comfort her if he approached and would only respond with ,"And of they are just as patient and skilled as you and we're anticipating a reaction." To anything he said

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum