Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 5 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Logany Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Ryder frowns when he landed on the ground. She opened her eyes and then pushed away from him startled,"What happened?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 am

"You mustve blacked out."he sets the signal for his machine to activate and move to their location.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Ryder Sittang down feeling suddenly cold. It must because I haven't eaten in a few weeks. She thought. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath and frowned,"I'm sorry." She whispers. She waited a moment then stood up crossing over to him.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:18 am

The charger lands and opens its hatch. Ryland waits for her to go I"you wanna try to finish?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 am

Ryder frowns trying to judge her fatigue. She couldn't let him down. Her sightless eyes seemed to dull with this rash decision she was about to make. She then wheeled on the spot and jumped at the wall and started climbing quickly. "If you can keep up!" She croons. Why she was doing this? She was in love with Man she had never seen before. She felt a wave of dizzyness but she pushed on. Tightening her rope as she goes so she won't fall again.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm

(I don't think you're blind in this one logany.)he puts on the speed with a sigh and jumps onto the wall,climbing quickly.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 pm

IOC:// no?)
Ryder advances quickly hearing him catching up. Her hand get scratched by the rocks a bit but she didn't mind at all. He had her in strength but she had him on agility. She lightly bounded from Rock to rock. She blinked back a few blurry spots. Stay awake. Stay awake. FocusS left right left! Focus! She sees the top and can hear his breathing closer. Finally she felt her body react. Her claws extended gripping the rock face. She kicked off her shoes taking advantage of her hind claws. Her bone structure changed so her legs and arms were like a felines. in this time it took her to change she saw him shoot past. She pushed herself harder feeling her vision waver again.

Last edited by Logany on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 pm

IOC:// your right

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm

(Yup. So is it gonna turn into a vypre,-like character?) He saw her come abreast of him and gave a startled cry,seeing a cat like creature running next to him. Not paying attention, he nearly runs into a tree.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:11 pm

(This could be thier back story.)Ryder smiles as she reaches the top. She pulls herself up to the top of the ledge panting, looking at the sunset. "I held back a few talents." She yells down at him. She straightened up and sat like a feline. A long black tail curled around her deformed feet and hands. She looks away embarrassed. She waited for him.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

He pulls himself up panting"I'll say." He calls the charger to him and it opens its hatch."you think Lashed will get onto us?"he says putting an arm around her shoulders,taking note of the suddenly feline bone structure.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:44 pm

"For what?" She asks leaning against him. She perked her ears As the charger lands. She looks at him briefly before looking down at her feet then after focusing for a by her claws retracted and her limbs relaxed and became normal again. She left her tail because she found it fun. She sat Indian style and smiled.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Suns startling to come up,and I'm sure the Chargers been tracked from the hanger." He replies with a grin.he remembered the last time Commander Lash had gotten onto him. That week had been a living Hell,but it'd been so worth it.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Ryder chuckles,"If we return it without a scratch.... Hopefully he'll take an easy on you. " she says,"Him punishing me is funny. I smile the while time ad it pisses him off. And he any do much too me because I'm 'fragile.' If I lift anything ill break my back." She sas in a mocking tone."He's such a pansy. Just wait until I get to fight in front of him. Who will be fragile then!" She says smiling again,"Fragile, sure but I have agility and speed. And you of course." She says glancing up at him.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:20 am

He smiles."yea. We make a pretty good team. By the way, you and Lily's squad have a scrimmage tomorrow at 0800. Me and Aaron have a scrimmage at 1200 hours. Ill do my run and get their machines ready in the next hour and ill take them out to see you." He says,"Hopefully they're prepared Corporal? Who is also due in for promotion. I think Master Seargent would suit you better eh?"

Last edited by Jdog1227 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:18 am

Ryder snickers,"My squad? They are shaping out quite nicely. After I figured out what they are good at, I worked on their skills.... It's hard to teach new skills at this point. I hope they are ready." She says with a sigh of reverance. She skies softly. "They have come so far, my fledglings have. A year now.... They are warriors......" Then says growls,"The new recruits from last week? They need some more of my crafty work. Hopefully they will live."

"Naw, I don't think you kiddos will learn anything." She says sadly frowning. She looks down and let's a silent pause grip the air then grins looking up at him and then chuckles,"They will have to understand the code of perfection to follow along with the story." She pokes him teasingly. She then gasps shooting up to her feet in a swift agile blur."Staff Seargent Ryland, I don't think I have don't nearly enough to go to that rank. I'm not good enough for that rank either..." She says looking at him fleetingly then adds,"Sir." She looks at the and again blushing once more.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 am

"I'm getting promoted today to captain. To keep it fair,and to give you all credit, you guys are getting promoted as well. In the words you just spoke to me you've proved to me you can handle it."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Ryder bubbles slightly. She bounced on the balls of her feet. A grin spreads across her face and she says,"Permission to hug, Captn?"
She tackles him and Hugs him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She gushes,"You have no idea how much this means to me!"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

He hugs back."you're welcome. Now,get your squad and recruits in uniform by 6:00. Ceromony will be at 8."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 pm

"Should I bring anything with me? " she asks. She quickly releases him and backs away a bit. She pushes a blonde strand of hair behind her ear and smiles retracting her tail. She looked toward the charger,"Can you give me a lift, Captn'?" She asks.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

All of your various awards as well as your black class A uniform. I think this deserves speciial attention.(I know this is strange to jump like this. I just thought the ranks were strange for a special forces group.)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 am

Vypre smiles and loads up into the panther.
---
(Skip to getting ready?)
Ryder walks into the barracks and gives a high pitched whistle everyone drops what they are doing and scurries to attention. Ryder allows a rare smile as she walks down the line the had formed,"My strong squad.... You all have come a long way...Adease." Her hawk flies from its perch and lands on her shoulder. "Scanu." She greets not paying much attention. "We are being promoted. "
Cheers break out and she smiles and claps as well. "Get dressed an look sharp fall back in line at 0600. Lets look as great as we are so just by the other squads looking at us," she pauses,"They feel defeated and jealous. Off you go!" She blinks and it was Choas... She left to go to get ready.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 am

He walks into his barracks and all his recruits snap to attention."squads! Fall in!"as his recruits fall in,his squad leaders,the veterans he had appointed, walked down the line inspecting them. Once they were done, they stopped at the end of the line,did an about face,and saluted.
"First squad, all recruits present."
"Second squad,all here."
"Third squad, one recruit handeling buisness."
"Fourth squad,all here."
He finally returns their salutes and puts them at ease.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm getting promoted today. All of you will be getting awards, so you need your black class A's. Squad leaders,make sure everyone looks slick. Understood?"
"YES STAFF SERGEANT!"
"Squads,attention! Squad leaders take control."he salutes and walksnoff to change.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Ryder smiles as she walks into her room,"Perch Scanu." She says and her hawk flies to her bedside. She looks over at her uniform that she keeps hung up in a glass closet. She walks over and quickly takes off her clothes and changes. Her wolf pet whines from his crate. "Wisdom...calm your self. I'm getting promoted. You are coming too." She says looking over at her companion while trying to button up her white undershirt. A memory of the challenges and fights fought together. She sighs and walks over and let's him out. He stretches and allows her to finish. After putting in her navy blue dress pants and shirt. She ties her tie then puts on the black wool jacket heavy with her awards. It weighs more than her. Buttoning it up. Her wolf eyes her quizzically. She ignores him and she notices her bird staring too.
"What! Geez you guys have seen me naked enough times."
"You have teeth." Her wolf barks simply.
"Of course I have teeth!" She chuckles turning to the mirror to fix her hair then she gasps at the pointy shark like daggers that filled her mouth. She recoils falling backwards. Then she pales then yelps,"You... Talked....IM TALKING BACK. Damn oh damn oh damn!" She quickly throws her hair in a bun. Then turns to the mirror and smiles...normal. Good. Great. She was just imagining things....
"Wolves can't talk."
"I can't?" Wisdom says. He jumps onto her bed to get his vest and shimmies into it.
"Maybe you can." She says catching her breath and buckling his vest. And draping his metal around his neck. She glances up at Scanu as she pulls her gloves on,"You telling me you can talk too?"
"I can talk whether or not you an understand me, My dear is a different story."
She shook her head... "Great..."
Scanu chuckles and flies to her shoulder. He and the wolf share knowing looks. She puts Scanu's armor on and his battle talons. She quickly brushes her wolf down. And then says "Attention." Her hawk straightens up on her shoulder and her wolf stands on her left. Head up and sholders squared. He walks in perfect steps with her. Her squad is already in line focused. She walks up and down the line inspecting them. "Squad leaders! Everyone acounted for?" She calls.
"Blue squad sharp and focused!"
"Fury squad, at attention!
"Sharp squad,locked and ready to roll!"
Ryder smiles and calls,"Right face! Move out." She turns sharply Wisdom following her moves perfectly instep.
She arrives at her destination.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

At 0400 sharp,his recruits had fallen in and been inspected. He smiles,looking at all of the squads. He was proud. Even the new recruits,looking as uncomfortable as humanly possible,were catching on.
"First squad,lead the way. Take control squad leader."
"Platoon!right face!Fow-ward,March!"as he leads them out, he calls a marching cadence. They do this all the way to the courtyard, where commander Abraham Lash himself was waiting.
"Platoon! Halt!"
Ryland puts them at ease, facing Lash, and took his place in front of the platoon formation.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next