Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 20 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm

"I think," he says slowly, "that its something you should consider doing in the near future. As in, very near."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Viper closed her eyes and leaned her head on his shoulder waiting for him to say something else. It felt like he was leaving something else. Gauging her reaction no doubt. She toyed with one of his hands with hers and traced a few scars on them by feel. "What's on your mind, Jack?" She uses her first name, she rarely doese because its forbidden to adress a hugher rank as such. She says carefully not trying to Say it as if she was rejecting nor concidering the offer. She felt like he was hiding something.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 pm

"Alot of things are on my mind Cat."he replies"I just thought that was something you'd want to think about. I'm worried about what's coming Cat. What's about to happen. I don't know what it is... but something isn't sitting right with anything that's been going on lately."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

She closes her eyes for a momment before letting out a sigh. Was this the indestructible stoic man's way of saying he was scared? She put his hand down crosse her arms not in an angry way but in a self comforting way,"I tried so hard to forget what happened... I tried to hide it from you." She says whispering,"This is the only solution. For me. For you. And for us" She says nodding. She kisses his neck softly and briefly from where her head rested on his shoulder.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm

"Its your call. If the drugs succeed, well, I'll call it a win if you do." he responds, holding her clOder. They both knew that the drugs were highly advanced. They worked with a 97.958% success rate. However, the 2.04% chance of failure would result in the loss of her entire span of memories, maybe even her ability to have memories.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:51 pm

She was quiet for a mommebt before nodding once. She paused before nodding again with resolve before choosing her words carefully. She carefully and gingerly sat up and turned in his arms to look him in the eyes. She searches his eyes earnestly before whispering,"If I forget about you... I want you to promise to walk away...it's better off for the service if you do... We are already breaking so many rules and regulations... I'm too selfless to let you go before. But if I forget I want you to not love me anymore." She says her voice breaking a few times before casting her eyes away and shook her hair infront of her eyes, a habit one of those I I can't see you you can't see me things.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:32 pm

"Cat, you realize how torn I am about this? I want you to be happy, but I don't want you to forget. About me. About us"he says."but, if you want to go through with it, then I'm all for it."he looks down and has a sudden thought."What about Amy?"he asks,"if you want, we can do her as well...?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm

"No...she'll be defenseless." She says shaking her head,"My inborn instincts pretty much have much have my self protected..you know as long as I can stay out if
Arms length? " she was screwed then and still if she couldn't dance her way to victory. If someone heaved hold of her it'll be easy to break her light bones. "Everything she knows I taught her... I ding want to risk that for her. She can be rehabilitated..." She says befor realizing she can't avoid the first part. She sighed silent for a while.

"Jack..." She says finally looking up at him ousting a hair away from his face as if it could get rid of his expression. "2 scenarios. A) I forget the bad stuff. Wake up jump into your arms and be happy for a while before you get caught with me and they discharge you and strip your titles... B) I forget about everything but happier since I don't have bad memories... and you go ahead and achieve your goals....
But...that's only a 2% chance of B...." She paused,"I need you to promise me you will walk away if I wake up not knowing you...Promise?" She asks

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 am

He struggles for a moment, torn, not even knowing if he should go through with this. Let her possibly lose all of her memories. He silently nods in affirmation.
"I'd never forget you though." he says quietly."Ever"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 pm

"Okay." She says reaching into her shirt and pulling her necklace out and over her head. The locker that contains the only picture of him and her together. She opened it and grinned softly. Jack had hands on her waist supporting her as she was mastering walking on two legs after a life of being on all fours so she could blend in. To the onlooker it didnt seem affectionate. But behind the nervous look on Cathriens face ad the concentrate mask in Jacks. There was love in the way he held her closer than needed.

She held it out to him and placed it in his hand. In case she forgot. She fought the urdge to kiss him. She never has... She probably never will. She didn't want to hurt him anymore than she has. Cathrine sighs pushing the button. She scooted away from him and made the order for the tonic. A few minutes later a nurse enters puts the pill and a glass of water on the table next to her and hastily exits and closes the door. Unable to to stay away. She scoots back against his side glancing at the pill and water

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 pm

"Now, you remember how the selective processing works, right?"he asks worriedly.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Catherine nodded and took a deep breath. She said,"Yes I'm ready."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:14 am

Right as he was about to respond the corpsman storms into the room angrily. Seeing as the corpsman outranked him, Jack hastily snapped to the position of attention and rendered the hand salute nefore being made to stand at ease. The corpseman glared at him for a minute.
"Captain, maybe you can explain something to me."
"Sir?"
"Why,"the corpsman asks slowly,"in Gods name, did I get a report less than two minutes ago sayIng a Class 3 SMW tonic, an extremely dangerous and yet unapproved substance was requested and delivered to the Master Sergeants room?"
"Sir! The Master Sergeant requested the tonic to function well in combat and unit cohesion, Sir!"
The Senior Corpsman looks Ryland directly in the eyes and responds"And how, pray tell, did you expect to administer the medicine properly without me?"
Jack looks at the Corpsman, stunned.
"Sir?"
"Step out of the room, I'll be done in a moment. With my luck you'd administer the medicine with the 2.04% chance of failure."
"But sir..."
"That was an order, Captain."
"Yes,sir."
Jack steps out in the hall and worriedly begins to pace back and forth.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 am

Catherine crossed her arms she hated not being able to speak up. She hated seeing him so vulnerable. She down castes her eyes feeling like a part of her literally walked through the door. She immediately regretted making him promise that. She wanted him never to let her go no matter what. She wanted him to kiss her under the sunset like in the movies. She wanted to /be/ his girl. But it wasn't like he could just tell that out with the corpseman here.
She never was particularly fond of him. And he knew it quite well. Infact when she had started training he was her first sparing partner. She made four deep gashes in his neck that day. And he and she would never discuss the reasoning why. Catherine hasn't forgotten what he did to her. That was before he had any respect for the ranks. Now she partly does. If she could kick your [color=red]*CENSORED: Please do not cuss on this forum*[/color] she was superior in her mind.

This was the absolute LAST person she wanted to see right now. She smiled...purposefully explosing her canines. "Sir." She says the word with a hint of disgust "This is what I want. My memories are affecting my judgement. They need to be extracted. If I forget everything- I'll still be a surpurb /killer/" she pauses to gauge his reaction. "those are instinctual....sir." She says,"I'm ready now."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:55 am

After the administration
(She downs the pill and lays down and closes her eyes. She waits... She opened an eye noting she is conscious. And closes it again. She sits up after a while and said,"It isn't working.. I-"
She became ridged ad let out a blood curling scream. Hey eyes turned blood shot and she thrashed about before completely going limp.
She awake subconsciously in the middle of a meadow. She sat up realizing quickly she wasn't in pain. She was in a flowery white dress. Definatly not her style. She stood up slowly and glanced around....
Hmmm.... She takes her hair out of the ridiculous bun to expose her ears so she can hear. She takes a few steps forward. The grass was cool against her toes. It made her feel nice. He sees a sign,"What you touch is what you'll..." The rest was faded. "Get or forget?" she completed after squinting at it.
She walked around not a tree in sight or a flower just...grass. She spotted Jack... He spotted her and started heading toward her. She understood those she's with here will not be in reality.
No...no no no I don't want to forget about him.
She runs from him and he Pursues her. She encounters a wall of rocks and starts leaping from rock to rock. Wisdom appears and many things from her current memories.
"no... Not them... Common Catherine.." She starts to climb harder and faster reaching a cave entrance. Inside she saw Steven. The man who made her this way. Besides him was that creature that....
She dared not think about it. She dared not look at it. She dared not touch them. She glared at Steven this is where this ends.
Forget it had to be.. You have to face your fears here.."this is where this ends." She says walking over to the tentacled beast and reached a hand out and grabbed Steven. The creature yanked her closer and murmured in her ear,"You always trying to be the hero. It's wise to lie low. What you touch is what you'll... /GET/" she screams and glances back at Jack who starts to fade... No....nonononono...n...
She stirs sitting upright with a jolt.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Ryland hears the disturbance coming from the room and rushes in, flying towards Ryder's bedside.
"Cat? Catherine? Ryder, can you hear me? you alright?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Already being consoled and comforted by the nurses they informed her that she had been in for a simple check up and had sillily blacked out as a man ran through the lobby with a nose bleed. This was the back up story incase she forgot...ordered directly from the corpsman. A bit confused she laughed and waved it off. The Senior Corpseman stood next to her and drilled her on..well.... drills.
She responded correctly and directly. The corpseman nodded as far as he was concerned she remembered things that were of use to him. He stood and shot a look at Ryland. He had heard rumors of an...intermingling of she and Jack... If she forgot abou him he wouldn't have to bother deporting one of them. But they were rumors after all. He exited brushing it off. Crisis averted. On more ways then one. He has the perfect soldier. And kept two people on the base. Good day.

Catherine sipped on a cup of water and was startled when the disgruntle man stumbled over himself to get to her. She was happy that the 'mandatory concussion questioning' was over and done with. She looked at his uniform Decore and sat up in her bed,ignoring the pain in her ribs and saluted,"Yes sir! I can hear you loud and clear sir! I blacked out sir! Got a little squeamish, probably what I ate last night. I'm fine Captain...Ryland" she says glancing at his tag

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:18 pm

He caught the hesitation and noticed her glance,saluting halfheartedly, knowing what had happened.
"Welcome back Master Sergeant. Glad to have you aboard."
He turns to one of the nurses and says "Go brief my Team Mates of the situation. Zenon clearance."
"As soon as you get better, your recruits are waiting at barracks. I want you to report to them and continue training, understood?"
He almost reaches for Ryder's hand, but pulls back, knowing she wouldn't recognize the gesture.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm

"Yes sir!" She says
( time lapse)
After returning to a normal routine extra packed by the corpseman with extra training. Half to keep her away from Ryland and half to make sure she still ha her abilities. She slammed Lillian into the ground. Er knee planted firmly into her back. Lillian's arms were pulled behind her. "Round over!" Pilith, the training coach said."Let her up." She obeyed and stands up triumphantly swaying her tail. She watches as the mastercorpseman nods at her success joys something down and walks off.
Pilith crosses to her. "Go catch a break. You deserve it!" She nodds and walks off. She wanders to a tree. An apple tree. The apple tree that happens to be the one where she and Jack first met. Where she literally fell for him..into his lap. She climbed up the tree picked an apple laid on a branch like a large cat and waychedtbe clouds.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Ryland had just broken his recruit platoon for lunch, and headed over to that same apple tree, oblivious to the munching Ryder sitting above him.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Ryder's eyes had shut after a while. Her ears perked and she opened her eye. She waits for a moment for him to come into an appropriate range. She offers a salute from her branch,"Evening Captain."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 pm

He salutes her back, startled somewhat but is quick to hide it.
"Good evening. How're you feeling?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 pm

"Never felt better sir!" She says curiously. She glances over to her left where a man none other than Nicholas Thirup walks over. Nicholas and Jack were rivals. He is only one rank under Jack and they have had issues since day one. He grins at him slyly as Catherine walks over to him. He winds his arm around her thin waist pulling her against him. Relationships weren't restricted at his rank. He kissed her forehead his eyes challenging. Part of the Corpseman's story was she had been dating Nicholas for a while now. Catgeribe had forgotten how Nick had taken advantage of her. She had forgotten about how she had cried on Jacks Shoulder about the pain he caused her. She forgot the fights Jack got into with him protecting her from him Her moldable brain at the time accepted it.
"Hello, Captain! /lovely/ day today isn't it? I enjoy spending this day with my sweet love."
Catherine smiles up at him flinching slightly as he sneakedly pulls her arm roughly pulling her closely.
"It is a nice day." She agrees hastily and his grip lessens,"Are you going to the festival in town tonight?" She asks the captain trying to create conversation.
With one hand firm around one arm, Nick toys with her hair. He smirked at him.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:55 pm

"Good evening, Lieutenant. And it is a lovely day, though last I checked, junior officers saluted when greeting a Senior." Jack replied."and yes, I am going, though only for a short while. I want to check on my machine tonight, run it through maintenance."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Catherine had a momment where she made eye contact with Jack, something clicked in her head... She didn't know what. Nick clenches his jaw and then smirks and holds her hand in his and strokes it softly with his thumb,"I'm sorry, how rude of me." He says clenching his fist and audible cracks of her bones were faintly audible and she, now trained, didn't make a sound she just hid her face with her hair and turned away from Jack.
Nick now realized he had power over Jack. This might be his way of surpassing him since, Jack's girl was under his mercy. In her eyes this was how it was supposed to be. She was his love pet. That's how her past was. Nick saluted him before shoving her away from him,"Get out of my sight." He snaps in her ear. She stimbles to compose herself before clenching her healing hand a few times gives Nick the 'What did I do wrong" look before awkwardly saluting Jack with her mangled hand and ran off.
Nick grinned, he knew Jack had sharp senses. The corpseman may be using him to keep the Master Seargent in order and focused "by any means neccisary", but Nock was smarter than that. Nick smirked,"Ever conciderable stepping down,sir? You know- I'd hate to see someone I cherish get hurt, such as yourself in the field." He says

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next