Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 28 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Barricade Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 am

(Mind if I post real quick Im getting bored! : ))

Lambda headed to the Leviathan's armory, and ended up there for half an hour, trying to pick the best suited weapon. He knew exactly who would end up fighting him, but that also meant that his adversary could be anything from a giant lizard, from before, or as swift as a jungle cat. The only thing he was certain on already was his adversary, and her fighting style, as he had witnessed, close combat. He eventually settled on a black bardiche humming with electricity. He knew that reptiles had relatively developed resistance to electricity, but the bardiche was also long, and could hook, grab, knock, and slice enemies. He checked the vibrator, and as it turned on, the blade started vibrating, making it quicker and smoother to cut, as if it was 20x sharper. He placed the weapon on reserve, and went to the ships luxurious bar for the humans (or almost Wink ) on board. Once he arrived, he ordered  one Rurita, and sat down with his men, who he was on very good terms with, as a commanding officer and as a friend. "Hey, Lambda, there are some rumors going around that one of the Captains of the base is in love with that monster thing out there today." Lambda nearly spit out his drink. "Really! Well then, that hideous lizard mutant is coming to fight me tomorrow, I am certain, and that should make things interesting." All the men laughed. Lambda continued, "But isn't he the one whose mech i wrecked not too long ago? That, thing could be leverage. Aah well, probably not. It is, after all, not human, am I right boys?" Low chuckles went through the house. "I mean, can you imagine sitting down to dinner with your fiance, a giant, two meter tall lizard? Really!!" Everyone, including the bartender laughed. "Now, english is not my first language, nor any of yours, (They are speaking greek. PM me for the translations...) but isn't the words 'he' and 'she' reserved for humans only? Because this guy thinks that that thing is capable of love. Hell, it probably isn't capable of thinking about anything but blood! It's a tool, and he's in love! I, personally think Zenon has cracked." Everyone continued laughing, some had even taken out their video cameras to document the story of, as it would be known, 'Freak Lover'. "I hear he even gave it a name!! Isn't it...Katrina?" "Catherine," one of his soldiers corrected him. Lambda continued, "Well, the freak should be interesting tomorrow, and  the look on the brave warrior's face when his fiance falls!" Everyone chuckled. Finishing his drink, Lambda bid his boys goodnight, and headed to his room, waiting in anticipation for tomorrow.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 am

(....ouch. Imagine thier shock when human Catherine shows up .)

Last edited by Logany on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:47 am

Yep, I kind of planned that...It would be interesting if the ship was bugged there and then...and then Catherine got that espionage (Wink)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:49 am

(What?)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:50 am

Never mind, just saying it might be interesting if placed microphones recorded it for Zenon as battle preparations to know what I'm doing, and that somehow ended up with Catherine.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:53 am

Ooh..interesting. But she wouldn't think much of it because she knows she is human and she isn't ca now she is her alter ego. She suffers from DiD stressed induced. Now is Jack heard it it'd piss him off)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 am

Yeah...my thoughts exactly. But can we get moving? I've played my one card, and I think we need a good quality post here... Wink
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:05 am

Jaw and I still have to figure out who is going to go give us a few more posts mmkay. An ill make sure someone gets that tape to Jack deal?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 am

Yeah, cool. I can wait however long you need me to!

; )
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:51 am

Catherine pauses holding a knife in a throwing position. She turns toward him and stalks toward him.Was he really that stupid? Really "Trashed my machine, destroyed half my wolf fleet in cold blood. Ripped a wolf apart limb by limb. Started a god damn war I intent to end. She throws her knife at him purposefully missing so the knife lodges into the wall a good foot away. She closed the gap and pokes him in the chest,"So if your done insulting my intelligence either help me train or get the hell out." She hisses glaring at him.
She took two viles and sat next to device. She hooked the viles up to it and a few ore she put two tubes onto her now extended fangs and they milked some venom out.
-Special Forces Peter Roe, more well know as Pyro enters, "MAster Sergeant Ryder-" he sings cuts off short before noticing the red of her iris's and the cold glare she shot him..okay then. She turns to shoot a lazy salute to his friend S.S Ryland, "You might want to hear this." He handed a device to him and pressed play. The conversation (above) played back for him. He stepped out the door to leave them alone
Catherine on the other hand finished milking her venom for her arrow head and started to head toward the agility course it shot discs at a high speed and her job was to avoid them... up to 10 disc were shot at a time.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:39 pm

(Great post Barricade. I'm a Captain though. Love where this is going.)
"Insulting your intelligence? What? You know damn well what I'm talking about. Stop acting like I'm against you and tell me what happened to your chi--"he is cut off by Pyro's entrance. As the soldier salutes, the Captain returns it and takes the device, hooking it up the training room speakers. The device came to life and many voices at once began speaking. Jack picked out Lambda's voice from the many. It was now the loudest out of all them. As he practiced with his combat knife he listened. His anger slowly rose until it was a rage. He underestimated them. And how the hell could they know? By the time it was finished he had cut the head off of the dummy.
"Cat. You're cleared. I don't know how you're going to do it, but you're cleared."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Cat growled throwing a series off stars at a manican designed to be the strength of a human  and within seconds the head and arms slid off. She snarled," I needed your approval?" She retrieved her stars and the arrow heads and the knifes soaking in her venom. She put them away. She took her fangs and snapped them off at the roots wincing a bit. New ones would grow back in an hour. She shook her head rapidly to clear it almost like a rabid dog. She inhales before exhaling placing all her equipment in a bag. "9 hours. 9 hours." She repeats over and over again walking past him to her quarters that are next to his and laying down. "9 hours."
She found herself in her bed sleeping, a 3rd person view as if she was standing in the top corner of the room. The man,Lambda, who caused all this trouble cowardly levitated into the room and attacked her subduing her quickly, as if she knew her weakness. Once somone grabbed her it was over.
She shot up quickly glacing at the clock it was 6:00 two more hours. She pulled her blanket around her for comfort and padded down the hall. She knocks on Jack's door before entering, knowing she was permitted, and sat on the couch by his bed whispering that she had a nightmare and drifted off to sleeo there.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Immediately concious of someone entering his room, he guessed it was Ryder by the way they walked in without further warning. Only one person would dare walk in unannounced. He grunted an acknowledgement, then promptly fell back asleep. At about 0500 in the morning, Jack was up, cleaning his weapons and putting on his uniform. He and the rest of Zenon's military forces were going to be in their fatigues. SUB-ZERO in black, the rest of Zenon in the colors of their respective branches. Jack had already assigned two Agents from his unit to be on security detail, Lily and Aaron in their mechs, the Hellbringer and Godsend. They had already set themselves up in their mechs, deploying at 0400 on the dot, sharp and alert. Other units such as the Chaos, Tartarous, Gunslinger and Nautilous, were aldo setting themselves up. They had put two pairs from three units on ssecurity, and they watched the steady stream of come in. Drones circled overhead. The battle was to take place in a stadium. Seats on one side of the stadium seated almost the entire division of Zenon. SUB-ZERO agents worked ground security next to the mechs, each of which was fully armed.
As general Lash, Rear Admiral Baker, and the Senior Corpsman walked into the stadium, an officer from every branch stands and calls the branch to attention.
"Officer on Deck!"
"Group! Atten-tion!"
"Flight! Atten-Tion!"
"SUB-ZERO! Posistion of Attention, MOVE!"
Then, simultaneously, the officers say"Present, Arms!"
Everyone of the soldiers, airmen, seamen, and marines in the stadium got to their feet and saluted. They held the salute until General Lash and the other senior officers returned it, dropping their salutes and taking their seats.
Back in his room, as soon as Ryder woke up Jack said
"You ready for your big day?" Putting food down in front of her.
"You have until 0600 to get dressed and get out there. I'll wait."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 am

Ryder was ultimately awake when he got up she sat up straight after he left and tried to trigger her other state. Common common go red allready! She pleads looking into the mirror in the far side of the room. She closed her eyes and mediated untill he walked in. She looked him over once, a habit to make sure he is well then nodded in greeting.
She cleared her throat and said,"I was created ready." already feeling the rage building. Perfect. She pushes her food around the plate, another habit from the labs as usual the sausage had her vitamins grounded up in it to help her with her calcium and iron. She didn't feel angry at that crap," You can't do it like this... You need to get like I saw yesterday...remember what he took away" She says to herself half forgetting Jack was there standing by the door mostlikely watching her ready to yank her from fighting this battle at any point of weekness,half engrossed in herself mentally checking her physicall status at the same time remembering how he fought, at the same time trying to think of why these eggs are so damn delicious! She finished her fufilling,energizing, yet light breakfast(the cooks knew what she needed to battle. Not to heavy) Ryder walks behind the changing curtain and settles in a strategy, the eminent of surprise. She withdraws her feline ears into her scalp and her tail into her body she looked completely adverage. She pulled her hair into a bun. She equips her battle suit with her weapons she created from last night and removed her decorations signifying her rank from her uniform . Under her uniform she wore her battle suit. She strolled out an adverage human. She needed the rage she needed, she locked eyes with Jack. She 'pulled' him through the door and sat him down on the bed closing the door behind her. Se first said,"Hi." Because to seemed appropriate to acknowledge his existence for the first time today and kissed him on his neck, damn tall people,"You wanted to know what they took from me?" She says against his neck. She could already feel the rage boiling.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:01 pm

"I think I have an idea as to what it was. Cat, what happened to the child?" He asked, allowing himself to be moved. He had a mild suspicion as to what she was trying to do, but he let it be.
Back at the stadium, all of Zenon's personnel that hadn't been assigned to base-level operations were inside and seated in one half of the stadium, waiting for the other forces by 0530. The other side was reserved for the opposing forces to sit. The seniormost officers, those ranking Captain and above, sat in a box at the top of the stadium, letting their second in command officers taking over for them in the stands. Some Captains chose to sit with their Companies in the stands. Everyone talked rather quietly while they waited for the opposing forces to show up.

Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 pm

She froze rather quickly her eyes watered,"I lost... He took.." She stammered her body shook . A single tear fell.. There it was her switch just flipped her eyes turned a shade of purple then red. She pushed away from him and paced across the room and sat by the window steaming over what her life could have been like with a kid allowing the rage to consume her. Her eyes turned bloodshot with rage and her body shook,"He. Took. My. Child."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:54 am

"Sir, the bay is ready," a captain called to him. Lambda nodded, and his armor, white plated and light, powered on, and his mask slid on by the two lower pieces around, and three pieces from the top coming around, hovering, and locked onto place as his goggles and weapon powered on. He stepped into the drop bay of an octopus over the stadium, and leaned forward into thin air. He fell, then righted himself upwards and landed in a massive crater in he dirt floor, then raised his wings. The crowd erupted. After a good 15 minutes, people began to wonder where the challenger was...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:41 pm

As soon as she switched over, Jack could tell she wasn't the same. Almost everything about her was different. The way she moved, her signals through body language, and that soul tearing statement of her child's death. Jack had suspected as much after not hearing reports about the child for months. It was a terrible thing to happen, to be sure, but to think what kind of child would be spawned from that guy...he shuddered. She was angry. And, unlike most people, when she got this angry he knew she wouldn't make stupid mistakes.
"Right then. If we don't hurry, we'll be late." He says, holding open the door and following her upon her exit.
Back at the stadium, the Hellbringer and Godsend had ascended the stadium walls and set up on both sides of the field on standby. They, and every Zenon soldier in the fully packed stadium, were prepared for anything to happen. As the other side cheered for their champion, the Zenon side was less than impressed.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Catherine's was changed. Her heart was the epitome of broken. Her body felt nothing. Numbness. Heartless.
Cold. The flames of hell has been set ablaze. She shook he head madly like a rabbid dog and pulled at her hair. She would have his heart in his hand and personally rip it apart. Her mind filled with every scrap of informaton she was created to have, every strategy she was trained for.
She rises from her crouch in ine smooth liquid movement. She moves soundlessly iti the hallway at her staff hurries to dress her in her specially made suit without getting but or hindering her movements. This material would protect her without slowing her down and shift with her body changes, the also equip her with her weapons. One provides her with a diamond slate. She unsheathed her claws and takes her claws down them slicing it in two sharpening her claws. They also out an ear pieces in that connected her to Jack. All the while she was "escorted" to the arena. Before entering the gate she fought to make her eyes blue before turning and saying,"My revenge. My fight." She said her voice wavering from her demonic like tone to her normal voice. "I lo-," She shook with effort and reached up to kiss his passionately before her eyes turned again and she pushed him away stalking into arena. She put her blue contacts in. She waited for the doors to close behind her and the gate to open. Deception was her key. She faked a limp and staggered into the arena. She held her arm to her and blocked out the other sounds,"Let's get this over with." She whispers dropping to her knees slowly counting the seconds waiting to straight.
(Let's keeps this clean no auto hitting or god modding. Let's hae a good fight!)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:37 pm

"We'll, you've arrived. I'm a little startled you don't remember me..." He said as the helmet slid off. "My name is John Kaiser, and a former comrade of your friend...of course you don't remember. There were mind wipes." He said as he swung his pole arm. (I posted a pic...under my photos) "We got into an argument over trading soldiers as leverage that we captured, Jack got mad, and called on you to rip my leg off, which of course you did. I left zenon, and joined the Delian league, and rose in political power. That's why I had to remove that shrapnel. But I've been waiting for this for a long time. So, if you take a close look at most cultural religions, there is a final battle, between heaven and hell or something akin to that. And who always wins?" He said as he flipped a switch on his weapon. Green lights on the inside of men's helmets went on, as various men on both sides, some in stolen uniforms, pulled out grenade launchers. The hellbringer and godsend immediately went down. The structures collapsed in the stadium and all hell broke loose. There was fire and screaming and heat everywhere. " So BURN DEMON, BURN!!" He said as he swung his polearm around...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:32 pm

((This is NOT a One on One battle we agreed on barricade.)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Lily and Aaron managed to throw up their shields against the grenades, suffering some damage, but nothing critical. The Hellsinger got back up first and moved to cover the Godsend as it picked itself up. They immediately activated their friend or foe tags and put up their shields again. The other four mechs in the area entered the arena and bore down on the troublemakers the chainguns in their heads warming up to full cycle. The Zenon forces already in the arena had whipped out weapons and had already shot many of the perpetrators. They were now standing off with Delian forces, medics and corpsmen doing their best to keep people alive and dragging others away from the rubble. Jack was already amongst a pile of wounded Delian soldiers. The half of the mechs worked to corral the Delians back totheir side of the stands, while the other half cleared the rubble. Soldiers and Marines quickly took positions ready for firefights. The initial chaos turned into controlled retaliation as Zenon showed a capability to have a contingency for almost everything thanks to General Lash. He calmy sent out instructions to Senior officers who relayed information to their respective personnel. Heavier weapons were quickly dispensed to Zenon combat units in the arena.
General Lash's voice came over the loudspeaker, and all potental fighting came to a standstill.
"Welcome back 2nd Lieutenant Kaiser. I can honestly say I'm surprised you made a return", the General says, his voice calm and level. Showing no signs to the contrary. "However, you may find that involving your men further in this battle between you and the Master Sergeant would be inadvisable on your part. As you can see, Captain Ryland is on his way, and my men and women are more than capable of defending themselves, as well as I'm sure you're men are capable of attacking. Of course, you knew that already though, didn't you?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Catherine simply stood up straight ignoring everything that went down. She crossed her arms simply brushing ruble from her shoulder. "Oh I get it... Since I kicked your ass last time you can't face me along so you send an army. I don't remember..  Did I rip off your testicall because it doesn't seem like you have the balls I face me alone." She says calmly sheathing her claws,"Your even less than I man than I remember.. Put your mechs and your team on standby and I'll do the same. One on one. Get out your machine and handle this man to man." She lowers herself into a crouch." Unless your still as weak as I remember? " she taunts baring her teeth. "Wana prove you coulda defeated me? The prove it!" She says stepping away from her forces holding a hand up to tell then to hold back. He didn't remember him at all but she was trying to bait him to the point he gets enraged and slipping an call off the blood shedz

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 pm

"Fine, your call. All units hold." He started swinging his axe around and around, electricity crackling from it Slowly, arcing across the ruined ground. All of a sudden, a beam collapses, and impales him. He falls to the ground, blood dripping from his mouth. He lies there for a good ten seconds. Then stands up, as his body starts to push the beam out. "We'll, here's the thing. I'm not the same man now as I was then." The spear finally leaves, and his regeneration quickly fills the wound. "Well that gave me a fright. Let's continue." He was slightly paler and felt slightly weaker, but didn't let that show...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:12 am

Catherine takes a few mental notes and formulated a plan. She as usual take the offence. She circles him but standing upright straight. She kept her eyes locked in him,"Aren't you?" She asks casually,"what have you been up to? More rifraf?" She asks,"You must be proud. You can make sparkly lights." She fought to stay in Controll she could win but she had to keep her eyes blue she whispered,"Keep me calm Jack.."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next