Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 29 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Barricade Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 am

"Interesting." He said as he noticed the un-recognition in her eyes, despite her claims of knowing him. He swung his axe to the left and as it the ground, he flipped around to her rear and stabbed with the pointed end. "See? Not the man I used to be."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Not to be fooled. She adjust her position to stay on the offense regardless of his attempt to switch roles. She was always watching never allowing her back to be near her. Speed was her advantage. Pehaps lighting was the only thing that was faster. But she had a counter. She snickered,"Nope... Still the same poor excuse for a man. You can't even attack head on." Se purrs circling again. She was trained. Skilled. But not in Hand to hand combat. He holds her hand palm forward beckoning him. "Still the same man.."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm

"Understood. I'm right here watching, so stay frosty. You've got the right idea about talking him up. I suggest trying to take out his main hand, disable his ability to use that weapon." Jack replied, watching from the sidelines.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm

"No, I can do full on. But then where would the fun be, eh?" He whips out a pistol loaded with AP rounds. He fired with one hand and swung with the other, following basic training. "Also, learn your geography for gods sake," he said as he fired six shots at the floor, then with a hole in place, spun his axe around, and fired the Pointed, non bladed end at the sinkhole, which happened to be a delicate concussion missile. The ground was now scarily unstable, and he could perform more Advanced moves now without fear of it prematurely detonating. He dropped and slapped another forty round clip in his pistol. Each shot made a small explosion, weakening the already devastated ground...

(Use this to your advantage Logan...)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Now it was time. She split her brain into four. Psychic alter ego, transformative  and instinctual. Her left her turned 1/2 black(alter) and 1/2 green(trans)and her right turned 1/2 dark blue(psychic)  1/2 red(instinct). She hunched over in effort feeling her brain reached the processes. She got struck in the arm with a projectile but she was almost done. She looked up. Your brain is never completely used. Unless you were her. She could assign tasks to each section of her brain using 100% of function side effects were seizures afterward.
This was her time. She used her psychic ability to hoist her up above the unsteady ground. The sclera of her eyes glowed blue with the psych energy flowing through her. She wastes no time using her telekinetic powers to bring most of the arrows grenades and explosive bullets from her pack into the air. She closed her eyes and forces the entropy of the area to lower causing all of the projectiles and te ground to still. His bullets freeze her arrows (both venom coated, and explosive) freeze in the air. She redirect the course of disorder toward him and sends everything flying at him in waves. Organized chaos. Weapons flew at him at different times granaded arrows exploded along with missles. The earth craves chaos. She simply rearranged the pattern of chaos. she doesn't have a chance to watch. Now that she changed the course of every projectile including the ground her system freaked.She fell from her point above the ground onto the ground hard. She crawled behind a rock hiding out of his view. At her head spinned as she realeased the psychic part of herself turning the right eye from 1/12 blue and red to completely red. She vomitted and shook after a few seconds she stood back up waiting from her hiding plae for her brain to heal praying for the seizure to hold off. She prays that it is over. She couldn't hold out much longer. She risked it all in one attack. She felt herself having a quick  Myoclonic seizure and hit her head on the rock. She was slightly disorient but against her body's will se stood to her feet to see what she had done much to the cheers of her side. She couldn't help but wave holding in the pain.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Lambda, seeing the projectiles form, anticipated the flood of barrages, and the implants in his palms and wings flared, and they all separated to the sides and top of him. He did have to strain to make not one pass, but once it was over, he powered them down. Seeing symptoms of a seizure, he charged the electrical functions in his weapon, and aimed them precisely at his target, hopefully increasing it, and causing shock and cardiac arrest. Unfortunately, the barrage of items did the ground in, and giant crevasses began to form. He rises to fly, but a little worried about his target. He would much rather impale her that have her fall down a now growing crevasse, but he didn't want to take that chance. Making that decision, he put collapsed the axe, put it in a side holster, and took out his pistol, along with another. Essentially grenade launchers, they caused more and more cracks to form. He stopped after 10 rounds each, deciding that was enough structural damage. and the mass of the chunks of earth would finish the job, saving him a lot of ammo.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:39 pm

((Hundreds o projectiles...which you said was one of his weaknessess didn't even do anything?? Common be realistic. Atleast some things would explode on impact with his rotating arms. Yes, I had her do a very powerfull thought out move but is suffering for it she did risk and reward. Okay I'll give it to you just watch out with being invincible kay?))
She watched him square up to her while she lost ocntroll of her body. By the grace of God she was warned by the gasps of her side of the roud to get her shit together and get ready. She pulled herself together turning her eyes completly red triggering her insticual drive. She grabs a pole that was casted aside from the ruined callosium and drives it into the ruined ground just in the nick of time before he fired. The electricity was more attracked to that than her as she dove purposefully down a chasm to avoid the shock. She waited untill the effects of the now elongated (thanks loud bullets raining from above!!) seizure wore off before unfurling her wings. She could move faster with her wings than he because her wings were roughly the same size as his and she was lighter. Physically speaking she is right around 2-3 times as fast. Force/mass = power.
The crowd gasps as she emerges from the chasim her white wings symbolised freedom. She hissed at him completely out of touch with herself. She circles

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 pm

All of a sudden, he hears a sizzling. A projectile escaped his mind and has now embedded itself in the wires running down his back from the wing implants. He rips it out and says, "Gad, well there goes that strategy." He looks and sees his opponent coming to meet him. He slides the tops of the two guns together, and they lock, and the metal plates shift, as the cartridges discard themselves. He flies up, and the emergency bomb detonates below him, giving him a burst of speed. "Holst, I am going to need an airdrop." "With?" the commander responds. "Guns, Holst. Guns ." A Wooden crate drops from the ship above, and he flies up and catches it, promptly shredding the wooden exterior. He applies the contents to his back, a round metallic pack, and it becomes more angular, and narrow, as the sides are discarded and two, M274 miniguns latch onto his back. He straps the control gloves to his hands. The guns level out to forward, and he slows down, waiting to bait the enemy.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

((Hands I thought he only had one)Catherine mutters to herself about how she wanted to rip his other arm off. She faith to turn her eyes blue for a few seconds before she choked out before her DiD (dissociative identity disorder) kicked back in,"Jack."no explanation was needed. She knew he knew what she needed no need to give spoilers to him. This would be interesting. She found a current and soared waiting for a while plotting a plan in her head she grew a tail to help maneuver and called out in a low taunting tone,"Nce machine sucks to see you fighting with machines. Still not man enough yet? Real men don't hide behind machines and technology." She hisses baring ger fangs.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 pm

(No, it was a leg. He got a shot of avian so his leg could grow back. That's how he got his abilities. Sorry for not putting that in!)

"Fine then." The machine peeled off and fell to the ground. "I've been thinking. You win. A this had to end at one point, and B, it's a shame. Zenon really hasn't been respective of you. That accounts for your lack of education. So, go ahead. Beat me up all you can. I deserve it. And, your child. I really didn't have the heart to kill a child that hasn't seen the world yet. I guarantee it is alive. I have my methods, don't worry. The knockout gas, bio toxin, really. There were opportunities. So go ahead. Unleash your rage upon me." He flew slowly to the ground, then stopped."

(YOUUURE TURN LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:45 pm

"I've got eyes on him if he tries anything, Cat."Jack replies. Her one word was all she needed to say. Any good tactical pair developed a sort of abbreviated form of conversation, and they were the best.Jack aimed down the scope of a Designated Marksmen's Rifle(DMR) that he had taken from a soldier a second earlier. Seeing Jack, the soldier had gladly given up his rifle, and picked up an assault rifle out of a munitions box that the Nautilous-half of which's job is to resupply ground troops- had dropped earlier in the rear of the Zenon held line.
Jack put the crosshairs on Kaiser. He didn't trust this man at all, given what he had pulled on them earlier on in the fight. He was fairly unpredictable, which Jack didn't like, but but Jack had a reputation with his men for being prepared to rethink his plans. Cat did too, and he could see the gears turning in her head, calculating and quickly making guesses about what the man formerly known as a friend was up to.
"You just tell me what you need. And breathe, Cat, breathe. Calm yourself down, and keep thinking rationally."
As a precaution, Jack gathered a squad of men and went over with them what they would need to do if things went way to far south.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:55 pm

The beauty of having a partner. You only need a word, or a string of meaningless codes to communicate. They can read each others tone,body language, facial expressions. Well.. he can read her better than she can read him...it wasn't fair sometimes. But she was thankful for his ability at this point in time where her instinctual subconscious mind triggers her alternate identity which has no desire to listen to Jack right now.
"I don't need your help!" she snarls contray to what 'she' told him before. She circles confidently around the now landed prey. She hisses and spits at him, "I like my prey alive, have you ever known eagles to go after still pigeons? FIGHT BACK!" she says as Jacks voice begins to try to calm her down. She lands holding her wings up high in an animalistic way of intimidation, making her seem bigger. Cat's eyes flicker blue and she twitches madly and shook her head, " just.. keep talking." she says softly before throwing her head up, "Why now? Why deflect my other attempts. I don't-" She twitches again closing her eyes she shook her head again madly like a dog,"Care what you've done to me." she grunts out through gritted teeth. She tosses a sword to him and it clatters to the ground, "I don't hurt people unless they are attacking. Take your own life I wont do it for you." she twitches again before forcing herself to turn her back knowing JAck literally had her back through crosshairs. She crossed her arms as her eyes flickered back and forth. She dug her claws into her arms, "Stand Down. Clair. STand down." she begs other herself. "TAke your life, fight, or leave. Your decision." She hisses to him forcing herself to take a step away toward her team. Toward Jack. Toward regaining her sanity.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:55 pm

"Well I can try," he said as he put a round wig his pistol through his head, "But it would be quite difficult." It slid out, and the wound dissapeared. "All forces head 10 degrees south retreat. "Goodbye." He flew up, and fissapearedbim the hold of the levithian. It's massive engines fired and it slowly moved out of sight.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Catherine waited untill she heard his heart beat off away. Knowing some of her team was still on gaurd she alowed herself to show weakness. "stand down damnit!" She growls falling to her knees battling herself her eyes vividly flashing back and forth between light blue to red(ha happy fourth) and she feels like she yelled but she whispered,"H-help!" He pulled at her hair.
Pyro looked around for Jack figuring he was already on his way from the moment she collapsed. He blinked and he was by her side tunnel vision he touched her shoulder and she snapped at him then immediately had a fearfull face then she growled at him. Pyro shook his head looking at er eyes flickering back and forth. He says alowed,"She's going to have a seizure.. We are going to need a medic. And a tranquilizer." He says to no one in particular watching her eyes slowly set on red . "Carisa, calm down please we are just trying to help." He murmurs. Cat (assuming Jack had dragged his butt here by now) sizes them up. Carissa (cats mind is kinda tired). She bared her teeth and jumped at Jack with a hiss."I didn't need your help!"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:18 am

Anticipating the jump, Jack rolls away to the left throwing his arm out and wrapping it around her torso and using it to swing around and completely wrap her body. He locked his fists in the center of her body, restraining her from attacking him further. They effectively stayed like this until Cat stopped struggling.
"And you fought him all by yourself, didn't you? Think about it. All the physical fighting was done by you. You won that bout, Carissa, not me. Plus, you asked me for help technically. Don't put it on me." Jack explained in a soft, level tone, sounding stoic. She was putting up a fight but he knew it would wane after a battle like the one she just had.
Veterans of his training unit started approaching the pair, but he shook his head. He nodded towards the Corpsman who sas drawing nearer. The Naval medic quickly dropped to his haunches and took a needle out of his bag, filling it with liquid. He looked up at Jack and nodded.
"What you need to do is calm down. You've won, he's gone, and everyone is safe."
Much quiter, he adds"and I'm here by your side. Come back to me Cat. I need you to come home."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 am

Pyro relaxed abit,"You know about.." He asked JackHe paused hen shook his head glaring at Carrissa. "Thank The Lord cat had this weakness and that Jack could take advantage of it so effectively without hurting her. She was all wrapped up in a defensive yet protective burrito of care. "If she wasn't so soft hearted I woulda been able to rip him to shreds."
"Now doc-"
" and after I kill once you were next-"
"Doc!"
"Then I woulda taken over and killed Cat's soul because she can't live without-" her body starts to convulse as she experiences a seizure as the result of the psychic energy and cat fighting back. She involuntary Ana's her te thy open and shut
"Doc! Jack watch those fangs of thiers!"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:28 am

Lambda carefully steered a claw holding a dosed amount of medicine into a slot into a machine. "Clear," he said, as the machine sealed, and began spinning. After a minute or two, it stopped. Lambda went in, retrieved the vial, and placed it in a small black crate. He then went to the other end of the ships workshop, and extracted two ten carat blocks of gold. He placed them each in smelting machines, and watched them fade to a goldish puddle. The machine beeped when the gold was at an optimal temperature, then took a hose from the ceiling and put in chemicals. Lambda stirred, then extracted them. They were poured into molds and cooled slightly to make two, smooth gold rings. At a lower temperature, a small, thin, diamond was embedded in each. He carved with a laser, beautiful Gaelic designs, swirling and flowing along. Finally, the letter J was carved into one, and C into another. The rings were dunked in coolant, solidified, and placed in the crate as well. He took a piece of paper, and began to write.

"Dear Jack and Catherine.

I hope these wedding rings compensate, in case you decide to tie the knot. They are made with doctored gold, so Catherine, they will always fit. Also enclosed is a vial of medicine. This is to treat Dic and Bipolar. It essentially erases your alter ego, allowing you to access the abilities of your other self, without losing your mind. Take once, and rest for 12 hours. The best of luck to both of you, and your child.

Lambda"

The paper was placed inside, and the crate was sealed, and addressed as well. He climbed on deck, and inserted it in a drone, which flew over the barracks, gently dropped the package, then flew up and exploded...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Injecting the sedative, the Petty Officer then steps back, waiting for the medicine to take effect. Once it does, he looks up at Jack and nods. Jack releases her, then picks her up and takes her to the medical tent, where Corpsmen were busy working with Army and Airforce medics. The men and women in the medical tent were subject to basic patch ups, to surgery, to regeneration treatment. It was a madhouse, and Jack had never seen such chaos coming into the tent. As a now 16 year old Captain, he had thought he'd seen it all. This was far from the truth. That attack had done alot of serious damage, both to structures and men. As Jack walked through and found an empty bed, he laid Ryder down and promptly passed out. The battle had tired him greatly, and he was glad for the rest.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:38 am

Ryder can to a tad before stirring. Her eyes opened and noted in the blurry world Jack's calm heart beat no doubt while he was in the REM stage of sleep. She tries to tilt her head but was met with pain before feeling it radiate through her body followed by a pounded headache. She was scooped up and given another dose of sedative. They gave her a Cat scan of her brain to make sure it was adhering correctly from the multiple dividing of its sections,seizures, and 100% capacity usage. Dr. Reed was in charge to seeing that she stays under untill he is 100% sure her brain can handle her counciousness. Dr. Reed jotted down notes before ordering a fMRI And a normal MRI.
Pyro popped in every so often before going back to check on things and Jack for a few seconds.
Dr.Reed gave the counteract to the sedative and did a exam she didn't say anything. Rightfully so...She pushes her self farther than she thought she could and was still tired. She missed her kid that she never exactly knew. He confirmed through the MRI and blood test there was nothing inside her. She turned Ono her side and laid there. He went to get Jack.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

(Guys I'm done with this plot line you can go ahead and post without me. I am actually thinking on continuing Lambda on another line. Thanks so much for your support with this line!!
-B)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 am

Waiting outside the room where Ryder was getting examined, Jack paced, hands behind his back and worried expression on his face. He had no idea of wha magnitude of injury Ryder had sustained. He thought of other things too, because thst's what his job was. His mind was assaulted by questions of urgent nature. How was his platoon? How was Ryder's? Who had taken command? How many of his personnel were injured? Were the mechs okay? However, all of the questions floating arounf im.his brain were nigh in immediately put on the backburner when Pyro approached.
Jack, not wasting any time, stopped pacing and went to Pyro immediately.
"Report, soldier. How is she?" He says tersly.
Aaron and Lily, who had come by earlier inquiring about her were layed out in the chairs out side. He had given them the same updates the doc gave him. They started go stir, somehow sensing their CO and friend's discomfort.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:28 am

Pyro flinched slightly slightly he was approached. He was agitated about her condition and didn't want the be bothered. In seconds the fire lit angrily behind is eyes he clenched her fist together. He glanced up ready to tell whoever it was to back off before seeing it was Jack.Not wanting to piss him off, he literally swallowed the fire in hi thought and stood at attention and saluted in habit not realizng that his hand at his side was smoking showing his agitation. "Um..er." her stammered under Jack's unyeilding, fierce, and dominant gaze that literally killed the fire in his eyes. (Assuming Jack would let him relax), Pyro relaxed and shook his head gettong the words together, "She actually needed stitches on her forehead and both arms from the artillary and strapnel, because he rbody was probably too tired to heal."
He swallowed befoore leading him away from the door skillfully knowing how far to go outside of Cat's earshot. He motioned him to sit down on the couch near the other two soldiers. "Now I'm thrilled you played alon and gave Carissa a run for her money but you have no clue who she is right?" not wwaiting for an answer he continued. He looked awa as he said this not wantedd to watch his reaction, "I know you hahte hearingn this but Catherine was a failed experiment that was never mean for a 'normal' life only for copulation because her abilities were so diverse thhey would create a kick ass spawn. Since she kicked her suite's ass's the 'scientist' wanted to she her fight more often and see what she was capable of. But she was so stubborn Jack...So so stubborn." he paused in remberance, "She would allow theem to do extremly harmfull things to her provoking her to fight but she wouldnt unless the used one of her friend or withheld food for monthes. They got tired of bribing her to show her skills so they 'injected' Carissa into her to make the tough choices.They had it so if they pressed the button Carrisoa took over and showed her skills killed innocent people discovered the ability to divide her mind, and created our daughter." not knowing he didn't know that fact her breezed onward. "But Carissa grew strronger and was able to take overr wheneever Cat entereedd the Primanal stage ruled by her insticts. But Cat was able to fight Carrisa down to enssure that who she really care's about doesn't get hurt, thankfully." He paused looking at the three and said, " The reason I tell you this is because the Doc doesnt know how her mind is now. Her brain is acting normally no more splits of energy. He knows Cat is with is with us now but he doesn't know for how long. Carrissa might be stronger and bebale to take over. Just.. Keep an eye on her Carrisa may force Cat to do things or run off..She can't be alone..." he says,"CAt's hurting Jack. Right here." he points to his heart," And she won't talk to anyone..Maybe she'lll talk to you. ASk me questions laterr, she is vulnerable sne you need to get her back happy untill the doc and I figre out how to get Carrisa away. Carrisa feeds off her weaknessess." he says waiting for a minute before opening the door hearing a low growl from Wisdom in that 'if I don't know you I'll eat you type of way'.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm

When Pyro is finished explaining everything, Jack nods, signifying his understanding. He thought about it. Alot of it he already knew, being privy to the information network that SUB-ZERO was proud of. He knew about the experimentation. He had known somewhat about Amy, of which more information was above his paygrade. He knew alot. However, there were still some things he didn't know. Like Pyro being a father. That was news to him. He would save that discussion for later. Carissa was also a thing only recently revealed to him. He wondered why she would keep that from him when that was a possible security risk and safety risk. When she had manifested, Jack had picked up on the clues and taking it in stride, playing the whole situation by ear. He'd seen her once before, and that was during a raiding operation on a base in the Zungali rainforests. She had never had a name to Jack, just that crazed, look in her eye and deadly killing potential.
He thought of all of these things in the brief few seconds it took Pyro to open the door. Verifying who he and his senior NCOs were by stepping in slowly, he patted Wisdom's head And passed by him, moving to Cat's side. Aaron crouched down by Wisdom, scratching him under the chin. Lily walked with Jack to Cat's bed. Aaron joins them soon after.
Jack pulls up a chair and sits down.
"I know you two are still tired. Use the couch."
They both nod and go to sit down.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Prometheus"Pyro" Ashby says a silent curse. He forgot to tell him probably the most important thing not to do. There was no way he could lower his voice enough for Jack to hear and Catherine doesn't. He lights a few candles nar her bed with ablue(very hot but not as bright) flame with a flick of his wrist forcing the air aroind the wick to creat friction. "She had a massive headache so try to keep it down." he says before closing the door and watching it from the couch.
Wisdom sniffed each man as they indentified themselfs for possible dangers. Just thier standard issue arms, it slightly bothered him but JAck's reassuring pat and Aaron's uncanny abiity to give him a scratch where he needed it paid him off. His tounge lolled out to the side and his foot patted softly in a slight lapse of controll.. Every. Damn. Time this kid! he thinks before Aaron stopped and Wisdom composed himself.
Catherine can't fully trust those gaurding the door she just couldnt not after what hapened. She forced her brain to work with her for a moment and inhaled shallowly, identifying who entered. Her mind raced and gavee her the name of each person. Age. Rank. Stop Stop Birthday. Stop Stop Stop! He rmind settled down leaving it its wake a stabing pain. All i wanted were names.. . Her brain waas still prccessing stuff as if she were in a battle. She ran through her rehearsal before putting o a goofy rin and sid, "The doc gave me 15 stitches and told mee I couldn't itch them." she rolled on her back to look at him looking him over seeing he was okay she said, "I want him fired." she says trying for a stern tone but she still smiled before making her eyes focus on his face. Anxiety, worry, a small almost untraceable dash of fear.
"Now, Jack- why do you always worry about me?" she says her smile, she worked so hard on slowly dissapearing, "A) You know your not supposed to care about me like this," she ssays straying from her script a bit, "B) I always bounce back" "Okay maybe not as fast this time but still. After some rest I'll be good as new." She pushes all her grief into the back of her head to give him a more sincere smile, "And C) You have more important things to worry about." She cuts him off knowing he would respond that there wasn't, "Because you don't need to worry for me because I bounce back every time. " she spoke quickly the whole time not allowing him to speak or ask any questions. "So is it true he exploded?" she says diverting the attention from herself touching the stitches on her forhead before holding his hand.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

/There she goes again/ Jack thought. He sighed and resolved to leave it alone. She did this everytime, just so he wouldn't worry. Damnit. He hated it, but had learned to appreciate it at the same time. It got him refocused on other pressing matters that needed to be addressed. After hearing her question concerning tge Lieutenant, he nods and motions Aaron forward. He steps up to the bed and hands Jack the medicine that had been collected the day before. He holds it up to the light, not wanting to brighten anything up for fear of aggrivating her headache.
"He left a note too." He says, handing it to her."I remember him, now. At least the man he used to be. Seems like his suicide lifted some kind of bio lock on our memories. That being said, I think this is legit."
Aaron nods." I have my doubts. But I trust Jack's judgement Cat."
Lily pipes up from the couch."I don't know. But in the end it's your decision, hun."
Jack looks at them both, then turns back to Ryder.
"Aaron and Lily have been with us from the beginning. So I trust ghem. But Lily is right. Your choice. Read the note." He says, motioning towards it.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next