Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 23 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Logany Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Cat shook her head briskly to clear her vision while rubbing her eyes. All while trying to make sense of her almost tumbling off the bed as Jack swiftly got up. She glances him over before reaching out and touched his tense arm,"I'm fine." She says reassuringly confused as too what got him so agitated. She looks around for any present danger before looking at him patting the bed,"You need a nap too?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 am

"No, Cat, I'm fine." He replies. He sits back down to finish his plans, slowly relaxing when she touches him.
"I'll sleep in a minute" he says, checking his watch. 3:30. Damn.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Catherine notices his posture change to more relaxed and breathed out slowly. His actions worried her. First he tries to leave and then he looks like he is ready to fight. Her mind blanking on the fact that she verbally assaulted him and screamed bloody murder. She looks up at him and traces a scar on him arm in thought not wanting to say anything and risk him freaking iht.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 am

Copper, CO, USA--

Lambda ran across the ski resort storages, and backed behind a wall. "Bingo." He quietly slipped inside a large snowcat, pulled off the brake, and hotwired the engine. Alarms started, and the engine wouldn't start. The snowcat was for military ops, and it had a sonic turret on its, top, and the engine was top-quality, so when he got it started he blasted his way down to his ride, a massive tank in a bunker in the woods. He captured the snowcat because parts were needed to fix his tank, (I will post pics of the mega tank). The engine would increase speed by 20%, and the cannon would be used to bolster his AA guns. Lambda fixed the engine in under a day, and set his course for a army base, where his old Lt. was in service. (Lambda is a military veteran of the base everyone else is/was at...) He hoped he would not be fired upon upon entry...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Catherine was yanked out of her slumber harshly by the distinct sound of guns loading. She perked one ear then another to triangulate the direction of the sounds. She then heard the timber wolves were also a line of defense howl in warning. 26 wolfs howling in unison then growls and claws scraping at the ground. The wolves lined up across the enterence forming a barrier of snarling foaming gaping jaws.. She trained them herself along with the other animal platoons. Catherine doesn’t wait to get approval. She yanks the IV’s out. She caught a brake by Jack sneaking out on patrol while she sleeps. She dresses into her comfortable fatigues and leaps out the window falling two stories already shifted into her animilistic form. Her of her arms and legs took the structure of aCheetah’s. She flicked her tail and jogged quickly to the scene. She unsheathed the claws from under her finger tail beds and her toes instinctively. The wolves tense at this and the fur from the nape of the ir necks to their tails rais. The gaurds focuses their beams on the intruder. Catherine ignores the gaze of Jack knowing it was one of disapproval as she slinks over next to him shfits back to normal and stands up. The scene was set. The intruder out ide the entrance; the wall of wolves, guards behind the wolves focusing their guns on the target. She stood at a mere 4’11. She expanded her 5 inch upper fangs and smiled up at Jack knowing fully well he was not happy with her being out of bed

(I normally don’t manipulate Jack’s character but by geetign him to the scene we can skip needless posts of getting out of the hospital and blah blah blah.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 pm

"Everything needs to be locked down, now! We might have a stray, so don't open fire until I give the oder, understood?" Jack, having been awake all of three minutes, was already giving orders. The security team, lead tonight by 1st Sergeant Calghoun, was rapidly setting up and getting in position.
"My teams ready, sir. We execute on your command." The 1st Sergeant reports.
"Excellent. Thank you First Sergeant. Report to your post. Things might get very busy around here." Jack replies with a nod.
The First Sergeant salutes and returns to his men, shouting orders and fixing mistakes.
Jack sighs and looks at the gate. Very busy indeed.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 pm

"Crap" thought Lambda. His tank was hidden, and he heard timber wolves. He was wearing his XC-45, two chain guns that were mounted on the forearm, with a pack motor. He wondered if he should have been more formal, but then again, he wasn't a friend anymore. He just needed to get in, place a beacon, and get out. He climbed to a roof, and loaded a weird bullet, then fired. The beacon landed, then unfolded to a size similar to his palm. It started broadcasting, and Lambda slunk out, over the fence, and ran back to his tank, hoping no one had heard him fire the beacon. He got in his tank, and powered up, and moved towards the base, crushing everything. He pulled up at the fence, hearing bullets ping harmlessly off his armor. "We'll see who's laughing now," He said. He climbed to the turret, and aimed it 89 degrees up, and fired a sonic missile, then put all power into deflector shields, as the missile started coming down after 300 feet. "Good luck," said Lambda, right as the missile hit head first right on the beacon he had placed...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Catherine grimances as some of her wolves are crushed under the wheels the sound of thier howling in pain made her cripple over in pain. Her irises turned red and she crouched defensively. Nails extended fully she tilts er head back and howls her wolfs retreat back a few yards circling. As she howls 2 feet long black spines grow from her vertebrae and rattle together producing a sound similar to to a rattle snakes tail. He droppsdown into all fours her bones shifting accordingly. She is tensed and ready. She lets out a snarl and winces as shrapnal diggs into her ski. She awaits Jack's command.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 pm

"CRAP"Jack exclaims as he dives away from the tank. He calls for tge Charger and puts it into full attack mode, designating tge tank as hostile. After a few seconds the orange and black humanoid mecha bursts out of the hanger and faces down tge tank. Its modified Vulcan chain guns prepared to rain Hell upon tge tank, and plasma cannon in hand it steps toward the tank and opens fire with a volly of the AP chain gun rounds.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:08 pm

"Really. Outdated robots? Computer, lock onto heat source 1105.276," says Lambda, as he climbs into the anti- personnel rail gun. He knew that the rail guns would look like missiles, and that the robot would shift its shields to anti-missile, allowing the rails to penetrate the shield and cause it to explode.  He fired 6 consecutive rounds right at it's chest, then caused the tank to roll back into the night, as the rails hit. The next day would have to be round two, worth a new surprise...and leaving now would have everyone scratching their heads. "Let them get ready, heal, and hear my message." He stopped, and activated his computer, which had not locked onto the robot, but the announcements system at the base. He called, "Build your bunker and grab your gun, either that, or you can run, run, run! So you can start up your tanks and your robot machines, but nothing can save you from what is unseen. So say goodby to your spouses and sweethearts and wives, for you, my cats, will lose your nine lives. So run, run, run, as fast as you can, but I will catch you, and you ain't no gingerbread man. " The. He severed the connection to the PA.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Catherine ducks waiting unless the smoke clears and sees the tank fall back. She saw the Charger still in one piece and let out a sigh of relief. That hopefully meant Jack was in one piece. She hurried ver to the fallen wolves some were already gone. Some's backs were bent in awkward angles howling in agony. Others were on edge stalking the perimeter.

Catherine crouches by a fallen wolf and tears brim over her eyes. She took her boot knife out and after mumbling an apology and thanks she drives the know into the canines heart to end it suffering. She did the same for five other wolves- checked on the rest and set off find jaw. Her tail flicking agitatedly. She wanted to avenge her fallen wolves. But she wanted to make sure Jack was alright. She spotted him and loped over,"Sir.." Her voice quivers.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Lambda taps into the PA, "Can I get Catherine on the Radio please? I have news regarding your Lt, and all of your lives..." He hopes she will answer... (btw did u guys see the pics of the tank under Art??)

Last edited by Barricade on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Jack, livid with anger, kept his calm demenor and faced Ryder as she approached. Luckily no one had been in the immediate area when the explosion went off. The Charger was virtually undamaged, due apparently to a lack of observational capability. It had switched into high impact shielding just in time for the railgun round to impact on the field of energy.
"Report!"
He had already made up his mind about his course of action. This was something only SUBZERO could handle. And they WOULD handle it.
After hearing the announcement he looks up and tells one of his agents to track the signal.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Catherine breathes in and back out slowly. Grabbing a radio she turns on the transmission and snarls,"I don't know who or what you are or how the Hel you got my name. But you engaged an unprovoked attack against a defensive force. I will track you down and rip you to shreds for what you did!" She spits before saying,"You better make this good- because these will be your last words." She breaks the transmittion and waits for a response.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

"We'll, I wouldn't do that...this entire tank is one, big, dead mans switch. There is a sensor field around it, counting the number of projectiles shot. Once the counter reaches 10,000, a bomb inside the base will explode. And unfortunately, the bomb is inside Jack. Along with the fact that to disarm it, a passcode is required. One wrong button, boom. I am the only one that knows the 20-digit passcode, and off you kill me, your comrades will unknowingly kill Jack. Think about that before you put a Vulcan on me.
Lambda out. "
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 pm

"Doc! I need an x-ray on the double!"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Catherine threw a small hissy for silent before picking up the radio and pressing the button and saying with a steely cool calm,"What is it that you want?" Obviously he wanted something. What was his ransom, his demand? She walked over to Jack and hugged him waiting for a response.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 am

What do you think? I can put you in with my boss, one sec..." A steely cold voice comes over the IC, "We want you, or Jack for that matter, dead or alive, but preferably the latter. My name is Omega, but my friends and foes call me Barricade. You know now, who provided Lambda with his gear, and who will take either of you. You are needed for research on psychological hmm, pushing limits. And you Catherine, for your animalistic qualities. We just need one shot in your arm, and you can go. Fair? Barricade out..." Lambda switched the frequencies. "Well, there you go! We have an elite bomber to pick you up once you comply. Lambda out."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:05 am

Chivalry!!)) I'll go." Jack says immediately, knowing he'd come up against resistance.
"I'll take Lily. And Terrance."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 am

(HORMONES) "Jack... I'm not loosing you again." She says grabbing his arm,"I'm coming with you." She says softly. "Don't make me wonder if your dead or alive.."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 am

Lambda's voice came back over the radio, "Whoa now, two people ONLY. More than that are brought, and we get to decide who walks out of there...also, I have to guarantee that both selected will walk out alive. Different maybe, but alive. And I promise your minds will still have the same memories, ambitions, crushes, but the changes will, [ahem], be mostly physical...your call, lovebirds! Or...we can just fire off a missile and be done with it." Even as he said this, Barricade rolled out two tables, one with a device resembling an x-ray, and with arm and leg cuffs. And one attache case, that held two syringes...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:58 am

"What if this affects my...er our little problem.." She says nervously,"They can put a needle in you, and I stay by Yourside." She says making eye cintact with him and says into the radio,"Jack would agree to be...injected aslong as I can come with him and see that the explosive is removed. Final offer. I will mot be injected. I will only be observed. Catherine out." She says her hands shaking as she hugg him tightly,"Im sorry." She says in reality she had done nothing wrong.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 am

"Deal. Head to the tank, and remember, the absolute limit is 2. If one of you bails, the other can step in for you, but we will remove the bomb regardless. It will be scary at first, but I promise, your lives will be almost normal........although I am the only one thus far who has taken the serum, I think that this should be interesting. Let's hope your boyfriend knows how to fly... and I will warn you, this will be painful for Jack there..."     Lambda Out"
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Lambda's radar device started blinking. "Oh, joy" he said, "We're dead. Barricade! Patch me into Beta!" The radio fizzed, then a voice said, "Lambda, are you okay!? You broadcasted on the Comma Warning advisory frequency!" "Yeah, we're okay for now," said Lambda, "But we have inbound bogeys 12:00! They have a MAMMOTH Beta, A MAMMOTH! I can't handle that." The man called Beta said, "Then just WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR! PULL OUT OF THERE!" Lambda took a deep breath, "Well," he said, " I am determined to save this base. One of their men got hit with the explosive shrapnel in our decoy, and I need to get that out of him. I screwed up, and our deadman missile hit him as well. {Ay, ay, ay...} And even though they want to slit my throat, I need to save them. Barricade will help with the resurrection, and we should walk out as friends. I also convinced them to get OZ-7, which should improve their chances at survival." Beta exclaimed, "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME!?" "I need Omikrons airforce on the way ASAP," said Lambda. "So," said Beta, "How many men do you think we are dealing with here?" "Well, I'd say anywhere from 30,000-35,000 men and at least 100 tanks, not including the Mammoth," said Lambda. "Okay, I'll get 600 Octopi from Omikron, and while I'm at it, I'll send you 40 MX Challengers from Iota. And as for the Mammoth...6 Stalin's Organs." "Good, We'll see them there. Thank You very much, Lambda Out." He could already see the little dot that was marking a point 800 miles away move steadily closer..."
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:03 pm

A terrible feeling washing over him, jack gives orders for the base defenses to be activated and all personell to be put on full alert.
He put Lily and Aaron in charge of SUBZERO operations until his return.
"Inform General Lash that I'm leaving. Hostile territory, no backup. Ryder will be coming with me. Stay safe. And defend this base well. I have a feeling something big is on the way. Be prepared." The Captain says, addressing Lily and Aaron.
"Sir! Yes, sir!" They both reply in unison, offering up salutes.
Jack returns it and drops it, turning around and bumping shoulders with Ryder.
"Ready?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next