Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 31 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Barricade Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm

"Aannnddd, there." Paragon finished the paperwork and put it in the steel container as he was instructed. "Wow," he said, " I basically signed my life away to the devil." Luckily, he read the fine print and knew he was given the option of two years active duty, unlike most who simply selected four. Paragon looked over the place, and saw cameras, watching him. He flicked his wrist, and the cameras turned into two doves, landing lightly on his shoulder, leaving nothing where the cameras had been.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:13 pm

"Nor was it necessary to think assume I was scoffing at you."he replies, looking forward. He had a feeling this wouldn't be their best shake down. Nontheless, he would take the opportunity when he could.
"I'm feelin the bad cop vibe today." He says.
Entering the room, Jack.steps to the side to let Ryder enter.
"My name is Captain Ryland, and this is my associate Master Sergeant Ryder. From here on out you will address us by our ranks, or myself as sir. Understood?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Ryder sighs,"Damnit." She felt like giving someone hell today. She lets her hair down of it's bun, hair was halfway of it's normal floor length. She unbuttons her top button of her white pollo shirt and takes her gloves off. A image of ease.
She allows herself to let herself go slightly always maintaining Controll. Do what you do cat.
She lets him walk in first before she relaxes and shakes off all the events and kid out her mind. That's your problem you have too many emotions. She walks in and sees the doves. She makes a cooing noise only a few decibels off key. It was time to try a new skill. Her eyes turned purple and she made instant eye contact with one dove and it flew over to her outstretched hand. She tickled it behind its wing,"what a cute bird you are. Do you have an affinity for animal's?" She asks her eyes returning to its normal bright blue hue. "They dare not bother us with talentless people," se chortles as the dove makes a funny sound,"So what's yours besides your good looks and charm?" She asks allowing the dove to go back at its free will.They may or may no have been a jab at Jack there but she stayed 100% sincere in her deminor and voice.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 pm

"Yes, Sir." His train of thought reached the point that these people really needed help after the last "war". "Sir," he said, with a serious tone, "having made observations about your current state, I would like to do you a favor. Can you meet me in the forest later today? I have a little gift for you. THere will be a yellow flare above my location. And I know you may be skeptical, but I'm sure you don't know the extent of my abilities." He turned around, and walked straight into the wall. "Thank you," the voice came over the office PA," as now Paragon was literally the building. He of stepped out to the clearing in front, swept his toe in a half circle around him, and chunks of dirt adhered to him, and he shifted himself into a fighter, and flew away.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Ooc:// what huh? Lol I'm confuZzeld. She wasn't doubting him she just curious..

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Jack blinks. Then blinks again. What had he just seen happen? He looks up at the ceiling and notices that lack of cameras. Given what he had just done, and the fact that protocol dictated at least 2 cameras in each recruit operation room, he theorized that the lack of cameras had something to do with the doves still flittering about the room.
"I think he's crazy. And he's fairly talented, but that ability reminds me distinctly of someone. Wonder if he bleeds." Jack thought aloud, knowing Ryder would catch on to the relation to Kaiser, and what he could do. He didn't know whether the two were related.
"What do you think?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Catherine clicks her toungue and Scanu comes in gripping both of the doves with his hawk talons and makes quick work of them.
She mulled it over before hacking into Cat's memories and sighing,"Possibly...but he's cute - I might take him for myself. He seems sturdy and have potential... And with a pinch of danger and instability...but once his ego gets small he can be usefull." She says trying to jab anything at Jack that she can. She called Scanu back after he finished his dovely (hah) meal. He perched on her shoulder," anything else we need to do? If not, I need to partake in some time alone and will meet you at dusk to meet the recruit...Again... Infront of the housing quarters." She rushed off before giving him a chane to talk, she had no desire to stay alone with him any longer.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Deer circled around the tree in which Paragon sat, for the enormous amount of food he had grown for them around it. Hawks sat in the branches, resting calmly. Wildcats circled at a distance, hunting. Other animals were nearby, all in unity and numbers. Paragon checked his Rolex, decided it was late enough, and jumped down, then continued by scooping a handful of dirt up, and molding it into a flare gun, which he promptly fired, sending up a yellowish light...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:09 am

Carrissa knew she had to let the Cat out ever so often or her build up of emotion would make her harder to keep subdued. She closed and padlocked the door with a combo that Carrisa only knew.
She planted a thought in her mind that she shouldn't leave this room and allowed Cat to have more of her brain back. Cat curled into a ball and cried over her kid and Jack, yeah she knew they broke up and truly believed the points Carrissa brought up. Carrissa was smart enough to not say anything out of the ordinary because Cat would become suspicious and get her brain checked out. As far as Cat knew she was completely in control of her body. She began to compose herself combing her hair which was a chore since it was halfway to the floor. She wore a tank top and camouflage cargo shorts. Carrissa started to implant more thoughts, you need protection Cat.. you need to become stronger, into her thought stream. Luckily her mind took hold of those thoughts nicely.
Wisdom stuck his massive head through the door and looked intensely at Cat. Whats he want Cat? Cat turns and stares at the wolf walking over and places her hand on his temple The animals in the woods are assembling. Wisdom's muzzle was red telling her he made a kill so the wolves went hunting. Carrisa reigns Cat back in taking some control over her. She'd need Cat to tell her why. She unlocked the padlock choosing to be barefoot to stay quiet.
She'd deal with Jack later. She met of with Wisdom who lead her to the distubance. Allowing Cat to have more of her brain back she sits down and her eyes turn purple one of each animal comes and sits in a circle around her. Their memories flow to her, they all seemed to be brought here. It was odd to see a wild cat sit next to a deer.. Well the deer was lieing down because that's impossible for it to sit. She tells the representative from each group to go back from where they cam. She released the deers first then the predators. She stood up, after regaining order to the animal kingdom and Carrissa took over 95% of function. She saw a man, the same one, no doubt by now watching her, "Is this your doing?" she asks softly walking toward him taking advantage of time without Jack.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Jack changed into a black t-shirt and fatigue pants with boots. He then walked out of his room in the platoon barracks and headed silently towards the door, past his sleeping recruits. He didn't want to wake them and have them ask questions, so he opened the door to the barracks, slipped out, and closed it with but a whisper of sound between movements.
Outside, finally, he saw the flare and marked exactly where it was. He then moved quickly towards the point, following his instinct when he hit the forest. He moved like a shadow. Quickly, quietly, and efficiently, reaching the designated location in less than 10 minutes. He stepped out of the trees, but remained in shadow, seeing Cat and the new recruit.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 pm

IOC:// hey barricade Lets pretend you don't see him okay?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 pm

IOC:// hey barricade Lets not let Paragon see him okay?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 pm

"Well, I'm glad you showed up." Paragon swiveled around. "Find a nice tree branch, and just in case, be prepared to duck. He raised his hand, and segments of earth and trees began to swirl around him in a massive vortex. He began fusing them together gracefully, as though it was an art. Ten minutes later, a crude replica of a massive flying warship sat in a massive clearing. "Now, believe your eyes." He formed a pistol, and shot six shots at the ship. At the contact points, the earth became metal, and more finely made. About two minutes later, it finished. "Now, this shouldn't need any training, as it is voice and simply controlled. It can be run by one man or more, is equipped with stealth cloak to both eyes and sensors. 670000000000 pounds of firepower totaled, and has four ION engines for lift. Can reach 900,000 feet, equipped wih altitude shield for aircraft deck, along with state of the art defense shields." Here's the keys, one for you, and one for reproduction. Hope it's good enough." He waved his hand, and a door opened. "Oh yeah, also, motion sensors and artificial intelligence director system you can program as you favor. But ma'am, with all due respect, where's the other captain?"

Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Catherine nodds and takes a seat on a branch. He watches while the branches weave themselfs together. She grins widely before her branch began to move, in an incredible dispay of agility she jumps from branch to moving branch untill hiting a back flip and landing next to Paragon,"You did that on purpose." She chuckles elbowing him in the side hurting her elbow instead. She runs her elbow and watches as he shoots the aircraft and it turns to life.
She smiles up at him,"I'll have to talk to The captain and see if I can have you for myself." she says. Good question. She relinquishes part of Cat's Brain she always knew. /Where is Jack./ his scent flowed through her nostrils and before she could get emotional she shut her down... She needed to give cat more time to be..cat. Close by. She lied and shrugged,"I don't know but who cares, this'll put his Charger to shame. It's a shame he doesn't have intelligence to even create this." She shook her head,"Soon you shall be Captain Pargon for you are the answer to our prayers." She says sincerely while looking him in the eyes,"Mind giving me a tour?" Catherine says excitedly heading toward the creation.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm

"Then we shall go. I'll show you the ropes." He directed her through the maze of lifts and corridors, how to operate the systems, and even how to run a simulator he had thrown in in a room. She was delighted, and he could tell. "So, do you remember gasoline powered cars?" He walked down the ramp, and turned into a flat black Lamborghini Murchléago. The door swung up. "Get in, you're going to want to see this." He had read the bible, and created a "Garden of Eden" smack in the middle of the forest. It had a white marble pavilion, and a small log cabin with solar panels and a fireplace. Comfortable, unlike military conditions. As the sky darkened, torches lit by a timer would flame to life around the flowers of paradise, most of which had been extinct long ago. Animals freeley roamed about, and a black bear and her cub sat by a bush, eating berries. Hummingbirds swarmed around feeders like they used too. He knew by now he had fallen in love, and he couldn't wait to show her...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Catherine shook her head," I don't ride in gasoline fueled cars. It's bad for the air." She whistles for Wisdom,"This is my partner Wisdom, his species goes by many names- werewolf, horse wolf- hell hound..." She turns, Carrissa allowing Cat to hve more of herself bit to bit seeing if she'd ruin this for her. Carrissa feeds feelings of awe, admiration and wonder for Paragon. And the most powerful emotion that controls Cat against Jack. Fear. It'd make Catherine easier to Controll if she feared Jack.
Catherine was more relaxed as Carrissa let go of her imaginary reigns slightly. Catherine shook her head after a small dizzy sensation. She whistles again before howling a short light note. She smiles at him as he gets into the car..."Maybe we should wait for.." /no no he'll catch up/ Carrissa feeds the thought to Cat's thought process and he byes it,"Nah- he'll catch up."
Wisdom comes plowing through the forest in all his Clydesdale horse sized glory. She presses her hand to his temple before he lies down. She sits on him and tells him to follow the car. Reaching the Eden. She gasps,"Oh my Gods." She slides off Wisdom and sound around this was pretty much pure Catherine captivated. The animals were drawn to her the cub ran over to be petted- the hummingbirds fluttered around her and the butterflies landed on her arms before the creatures went away to thier previous locations. She jumped and twirled around and picked a flower to put in her golden hair, she honestly felt like a child. After an eventfull self absorbed 10 minutes of twirling around doing flips and playing she returned to Pargon,"How? How how how?" She stammers tears in her eyes, this felt like a dream. Wisdom rolled in the grass in the background. "Am I dreaming?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 am

"No, you're not. Here's the thing. Everyone used to live like this until earth went to hell in a handbasket. I would like to point out that my age on the papers is false. Essentially, I can alter atoms, but but I've learned to do it in masses, which took a long time. Most of the roughly 1000 years I've been around. This is how it used to be with everyone. Oh, and there is a large "dog house" for umm, your dog in the back of the cabin with direct access inside." He checked his watch. "I've gotta get going, but I found these." He handed her three double sided papers, requests to move living space from barracks. "Your partner will be wondering where I am." For stealth and secrecy, as it was already very Late, he began running, and his body molded over with black feathers. His feet turned to talons, and tail feathers grew as wings erupted from his back. He flinched slightly, then took off. Paragon stayed low, weaving expertly between the trees, then landed I. His barrack window, which he had left open, and reverted to a normal state, then promptly fell asleep.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am

Catherine watches him leave and catches a sent she bounds over to a plant and impulsively starts to Roll in it. Catnip oh boy yes! After becoming satisfied she takes a sheded moose antler fills it with soil and starts to harvest seeds from rare plants and fruits and the grass. She loved grass. She hummed softly.
(Jaaaawwwwwww)

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:54 pm

"Captain? I'm not so sure. It took me years to reach this rank. Zenon doesn't just give them out. Now, I give you that what he can do is impressive. But, we have seen this type of thing before." Jack pauses, walking towards her.
"I'll be taking him. He's impressed me." Jack finishes, holding up his hand barring any argument. He then watches her rather unusual behavior.
"Cat, are you...okay?"he asks. She was frolicking. She never frolicked.
Dividing his thought process, he thought about what else to do with the recruit. With his powers, Jack thought he'd be a good fit for Zenon's other special unit. A unit specifically for Zenon operatives with special abilities. Nodding, he finalized the thougbt. He'd have to divide his training. Stay in the 157th's(Jack's group) barracks. But Jack thought it'd be worth it.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Catherine looked up from her antler gardening and jumps up quickly her scared look in her face unable to respond. Carrissa panics and quickly tried to pull her in. Catherine looks down and says,"I wanted him in my..." She says softly before looking away at her antler she filled up,"I'm fine.. I just never seen this with my own eyes." She says,"i don't know about that plant" (points to the catnip) "I'll leave it there..." She walks cautiously toward him before handing him the pages he gave her. Wisdom stepped close to her sensing her discomfort and watched Jack with lazer focus. She out the seeds and plants on Wisdom's back. She keeps a good distance from Jack assuming he'd follow her back. This would be a long walk, "I should be going now.." She says Wisdom on her heels.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Jack took the papers and scanned over their contents. When Cat began to leave, he walked over to Wisdom and stopped him for a moment, whispering to hin once she was out of earshot.
"Wisdom, I know you might not think so, but there's something wrong with Cat. I need you to keep an eye on her emotions. There's something off. You may think these are love induced delusions, but they're not. Watch her for me."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 pm

Wisdom closes his eyes he always looked after her with his life. He nodds slowly before being called by Cat. He glances at Jack before loping off carefully making sure his package don't come off.
Catherine upon reaching her quarters went straight to bed Carrissa was proud of what she had done. She allowed cat to sleep soundly since she was no longer a threat to her plans.
Pyro met Jack outside,"You Allright?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:24 pm

Jack shook his head.
"No. Something is way off base with Cat. I think it might have something to do with her alter ego."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Pyro sighs,"As much as you want me to say it... It's not. Carrissa is either there or not.. She can't be half in an half out. Plus she can't not kill people- she'd kill the doc and wisdom, she doesn't have the restraint to just subdue them. She doesn't have cats memories so how would she beable to 'break up' with you of she didn't know you were with cat. Also Carrissa is a psociopath. She doesn't really have feeling... This is all ct man... I'm sorry but get a good nights rest and you'll feel better... Okay?"

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:24 pm

NULL

Last edited by Barricade on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next