Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Roleplay.

+2
Crow
Feffer
6 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fan Fiction Roleplay. - Page 26 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Roleplay.

Post by Barricade Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:32 pm

"Get ready to roll. I need Delta on Primary, Rho on air duty, and Sky cannon loaded. I will be personally in combat. All teleport shields on!" He walked slowly from the bridge, and as he took every step, arms placed combat armor on him. "Standard Layout III" and an arm gave him a loaded pack, a sonic MG45, and a jetpack. Going to the helm, he took the ornate wood wheel and heaved the ship in a 180, and brought it about on top of the base with all shields, teleporter shields and otherwise active. "Release the moles!" Twenty four long tubes of vibroshields dropped down and penetrated the shield, and touched ground. They started ferrying troops inside, and it worked very well, as the shields surrounding the base were on to keep anyone from getting out, not in. The moles had one flaw, the gates could not be closed. Fighters swarmed, and buildings exploded left and right. Overconfident, the men spread, snipers and heavy gunners perched on buildings, and bolt action men on the ground. The men had spread so far with current reinforcements, that every now and then, the tubes were left unguarded...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Ryland nods her bow loosely over her sholder because she knew she could draw it, ready and arrow and let arrows fly in seconds. All part of her training. Her body was completely energized from her healing state. She was leaning against him slightly going to miss the only time she had with him...even under such circumstances. She leans in and kisses the skin beneath his ear before growling playfully in a whisper, I bet I can take out two times more than you will!" she says before scooching over remembering who was was. She was ZENON. in the eyes of ZENON They weren't together. She wasn't weak. She was strong. She was the commander of the GSAS (Genetically Superior Animal Sector). She wasn't in love. She didn't just... no don't think about that.

She did think about it. And it ripped her apart. She thought about telling Jack but it wasn't the time nor the place. She bit her lip and before she could blink she was inside. She sighed shaking her head and whispered, "Its not your fault. You couldn't do anything about it." She raised her head before regaining composure everything was normal, well people'es view of her being in a war wasn't normal,... nobody knew her secret to begin with. Except Jack... But now she didn't know the secret about her secret. He didn't know that she was keeping a secret from him.
Catherine put a stoic demenor on expressionless. Nobody could know she is weak. Maybe she might have tried too hard to pull her demeanor off. She shoots a look at Jack and said dryly,"They could have done better."

She hears a disturbance and sighs noticing the troops land and swarm. She draws her bow before mercilessly causing the soldiers to explode one by one by driving arrows laced with her pain into thier stomache watching them catch fire from the inside out and disingrate. She let her arrows express herself as she waited for instructions.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 pm

"Ensign, inform the Annapolis and the Mayweather that we may be in need of reinforcements."
"Aye, sir."Ensign Johnson replied.
"Also, relay to Vice Admiral Crestly that I would like her to contact me immediately. I need to know her fleet status and if there is an engagement commencing above."
"Aye, sir. Relaying messages."Johnson confirms.
Meanwhile, as Jack drops Cat off by a surrounded Panther, he kisses her and says with a grin"You know, I love it when you're angry." He then takes off again and starts opening a pathway to the cockpit with bullets.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Lambda stood with Banshee Squad, one of the few human squads on-board in a briefing room. "Alright," he says, "We need a shadow wolf. We've done this before, and we have the light tools to cut them!" As he spoke, 6 Ion Wolves retrieved a shadow wolf from outside and brought it up. As the beast began to gain consciousness, they used light emitting tools to slice the wolf alive into chunks and quickly and surgically fuse them to a specially designed skeleton. Ion Wolf Mark VIII was born, and designed to do everything that Ion Wolves, and Catherine's shadow wolves could do. They ran a diagnosis, and it showed off it's new skills, before copying it's plans to a computer, which started churning them out by the dozen.By morning, he had 2,000 Mark VIIIs and he kept them in reserve and charging for the mission he needed them for. To kill of Catherine, the freak who had caused them so much problems...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Location : [∑∞↯(∑ℶ)] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbols#Other_non-letter_symbols

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Catherine mercilessly continues letting her arrows do the talking. Relishing in the screams of her enemies. She chuckles at thier weak resistance. Clearing the pathways she walks on the red carpet of blood, ashes and bodies. She flicks her fail and whistles to Jack. She covers him with less leathel arrows. These arrows merely causes the affected "soldiers" to feel like thier body is being ripped apart. They would be fine in an hour or so. As soon as Make sit inside. She commands the panther to close and says"What's the plan?" She says leaving the Controll panels to him as she puts the shields up.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Landing inside the cockpit, Jack looks over to her and says"Well, we need to get on that ship reletively quickly,so I'm takin her up fast."
As he says this, the cockpit shuts and bullets bounce uselessly off of the Panthers's shields. The Panther then stands up, turns in the direction of the carrier, and rockets up towards it.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Lambda stood on the bridge of the Right Hull, watching the battle below. He wondered if the orders in Upper Management were wise ones, to attack here. But there was a resource crisis in the North Government. It encircled Canada, Europe, Russia, Japan, Alaska, and bits of North China. But their resources were dwindling, and they were desperate. He, himself, would have worked out a Treaty with Zenon, but the upper management didn't think that way. They were too proud to submit to a smaller nation. So, here he was, fighting a last minute war. If they lost, that was the end of the North Government, or the United Northern Nations. So, here they were.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Catherine doesn't respond. Her face hard and emotionless. She begins to throw the weapons that Jack was the best handling toward him before replenishing her supply. She had enough..toys to send God to kingdom come. The enemy were not people. They were objects of obsession. Her obsession of revenge. Her instinctual drive to torture and maime her prey. She bared her teeth just in thought of what she would do. "Can't you make this go any faster." She hisses coldly at Jack as she stalks to the window. Her quills ,that emerged from every 237 vertebrae of her spine and tail, quivered.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Lambda donns a flying pack, and prepares for in air combat, seeing the charger roaring up to him. He walks out on the walkway in front of the bridge, turns around, salutes his men, and falls backwards into space, using his wings to angle him toward the incoming craft. He activates a shield puncher, basically a shield to repel shields, but nothing else, and grabs onto the charger, and punches a hole in the windshield with a wicked vibro-naginata, and flips up and latches onto the back, stabbing engines and wires and anything, as smoke pours out, and the wrecked machine begins to lose altitude as the engines start to falter, and he keeps stabbing and stabbing and stabbing...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 pm

The Charger reacts automatically, the Panther giving a shrill warning that a nachine was being attacked. Two ports open up above the engines and out pop convertible high capacity anti personel machine guns. They switched modes from standard 50 cal. To AP. They Then open up into a hail storm of Fire and bulletS that heavily damaged Lambda's suit. They then switched to high explosive rounds and repeatedly pounded him, tearing off the wings and tracking him as he fell.
In the Panther, Jack looks at his wrist readout.
"The Charger has been engaged. Engines highly damaged, self repair system seems useless. Damn, he got the engines good."
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Catherine groans as he lands on the panther. "Damn pest." Before climbing up the small stairs to the top hatch. She selected the drill bit arrows that drills into any surface they land on going through armor and flesh. She sighs popping the hatch open shaking her head at him before letting loose a few arrows hearing the satisfying drilling sound. She aimed for the chunks in his armor. Non vital places.just his shoulders and knees. She was feeling generous. She closed the hatch before the charger let loose it's wrath. She holsters her bow and rolls her shoulders. She walks over and pushes him aside "For Christ sakes it's not the end of the world." Se says annoyed. (with her minute strength) expecting him to give way and starts typing madly on the Controll panel,"back up engines installed and running." The panther speaks.
Catherine nodds and says,"now was that hard?" She says "get us up tere. We have a job to do." She says patching up the windshield before continuing to sort weapons. Her irises turned from a bright blue to a dark coal black. Distached. from
Her humanity.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Lambda had an ability. Side effect of OZ-X7, really. Only to be used in emergencies, but he braced himself, and concentrated..."Aaargh!" The Arrows fell out, and his body started to heal at a supernatural rate, drawing off the life forces of his adversaries. "That's better." He pulls a device off of his belt, and sticks it on to the back of the Panther. He jumps off, and flies away, and hits a button on a detonator. A sonic explosion rippled through the craft, and the engines just, fell off, from the stress of 700,000 decibels of sound. The approxamate pressure at the center was 100,000 psi, roughly that of 2 miles under the ocean. He flies around and makes a second run....
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Ooc:/: oops my bad I read it wrong. Take out the part before about the regenerating engines before and put that after your post. So the charger is in limbo loosing altitude and you blew off the engines to the panther and the engines replaced. Boom problem solved Smile

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Sorry? Lambda regenerates, not the engines...what do you mean?
I think it makes perfect sense...
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Before I though lamda landed on the panther and blew the engines off. I made the panther's back up engines go into place. But since you meant the charger I'm now retracting that and putting the back up engines for the panther in place /now/ that you blew the first pair off. Make sense?

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Yeah...sorry! Wink
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:48 pm

No it was my bad- I don't read it right Smile

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Okay...can we get back on track?
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Ooc:// we gotta wait for jaw.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Riiight, and I do know his name is Jaden (or something akin to that...) but yes...posting order! Can't wait for this to go on. (FYI, I actually plan for Lambda to die, so don't get upset when that happens...)
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:12 pm

IOC:// I called him jaw before this site Smile
And I'll try to hold back my tears.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

AAAAhh...well then, that's fine. I wish we could get a move on with this thread. It's "Jaw's" turn.
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Should probably post now. My bad.)
Jack returns his gaze ti the controls of the Panther. He knew that look. It was never good, when she got that look. That was when you knew your situation had completely gone to Hell. Crap.
"Ryder, as serious as this is, you need to keep a grip on yourself. Don't lose it. I don't want to lose you." He says, not lifting his eyes.
"Approaching destination in 2 minutes until we breach. You ready?"
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 am

In her mind in its comprised state installed by her creators. A switch that was automatic that made her into a full blown heartless killing machine. She didn't care who you are. If you got in her way you were gone. Her directive was her objective. If her grandma for in her way that was it. Her objective was revenge her objective was for blood to be shed. The words he said meant different things. His words meant,"Don't die. Don't screw up, watch your back. I don't want you to die." She rolled her eyes she didn't care about him. Why was she telling her. Why did he care? She didn't care. She growled,"Why do you care, worry about yourself." She gets down on all fours and growled internally red hard scales covered her body and her quills come from her spine. She literally was drooling for blood. Her venom covered her rows of long sharp teeth. She didn't even give that undeserving question with an answer. Claws lengthened from her hands and toes and her skeletal strivers changes to more animalistic. "Just stay out my way." She said throwing her bow over her shoulder before siting flicking her quilled tail. This was the form she could only reach in this state. She was Cat #168. She twitched waiting for the hatch to openz

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Barricade Wed May 28, 2014 1:44 pm

“Sir, unauthorized docking in bay six.” “Just on time.” Lambda jumped off the panther, and flew to an external cannon, opened the hatch, climbed in, sealed the air pressurizer, and began firing AA rounds at the machine. “All guns lock onto target #445689B” As the guns targeted themselves, and began raining ammo on the panther, Lambda switched shields, and charged. “Rho and Omikron, to my side.” Two elite fighters and Lambda’s empty fighter pulled next to him. He grabbed his ship, climbed in, powered on manual control, and swooped towards them, wingmen in tow. Easily outmaneuvering and outflying the opponent, he rained fire, and watched several small explosions take place, and the guns wither and die
Barricade
Barricade
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next