Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+4
Jdog1227
ZaverTalon
Feffer
Crow
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Vypre sits as she tastes the blood on her fangs. She waits as she hears the signs of her venom kicking into his system. She gave him 60 minute maximum to not fall to the ground stunned for a short period of time. She circled him since he hasn't fell yet she lunged at him again but feigned off to the side circling him again.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Zaver notices the look on vypres face then suddenly starts to go numb "crap!" he mutters to himself and tries to force himself to keep going. He flies up and manages to reach the branches of a tree just before the venom paralyzed him, leaving him stuck in the tree. He tries to fight against the venom, struggling against himself.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

"This fight is over. I give him about 5 minutes of being paralyzed." she says shaking her body and stretching, "Rule number two, never lunge straight at your enemy." She sitts on Jaw's foot.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Zaver groans inwardly and gives up fighting the venom, and then waits for the paralasys to pass. Once he can finally move again he jumps down behind vypre and kicks his leg under her, trying to trip her onto the ground. "I'm not giving up just yet!"

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm

(You know vypre has feline bone structured legs right. She's on all fours all the time) Vypre snickers she never took her ears off of him. She lunged daintily to the left as he jumped down way before he swung his . This is how she played. Speed agility. Staminia. hand to hand, she'd fail most the time. As long as she can make a quick strike to the juglar or anything else she would win everytime. She danced lightly her head up and tail up flippantly. She sat on her haunches a few yards awaycurling her razor sharp tail over her hands and feet waiting.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 pm

(oh didnt know, whoops)
Zaver growls on frustration, trying to figure out how to defeat this little creature girl. He feigns a dive at her then quickly turns away and strikes again at her side, running at her and flapping his wings, trying to knock her over with the force of the wind coming off them

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Vypre tilts her head listening hearing the flapping of wings she wasn't sure if he was flying or.. she felt the gust of wind she she immediatly reacted. She lied low to the ground lowering her body flat She slinked to the side diving his run. Out of the way of the wind she pranced back a few yards sitting again, "Done?" she asks with a yawn, "I'd kill for a nap."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Zaver slow down and stops. "no, I'm not giving up." he says, still growling.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Vypre rolls her eyes laying down so her limbs are under her so if he doese come after her she could easily spring up, she upped her venom so he would experence burning pain all throught his body and dizzyness for an hour. She coated her claws with them. She was getting sick of him, this'd shut him up.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Zaver looks at her "more venom tricks? You can't blame me for trying to at least get somewhere in this fight."

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 pm

"Can't beat me child, I was created to destroy failures like you. Diving at your enemy head on, stupid. Doing that wierd wind thingy, pointless. TRying to trick a blind person by feignting also pointless. " she shakes her head, "Your very determined but face it your a failure. Granted Crow can't beat me either, she's decent. Jaw and I can fight for hours playing cat and mouse and he half the times he tires out and half the time he pins me. Feffer, well I'm not alloud to fight her."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 pm

"you are an extremely frustrating person... Besides, I can't really remember much so if I've had any battle training ever, I can't remember it. Who knows.." he shrugs, letting it go but still annoyed.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 pm

"Just stating the facts, you have allot of work to do, and I was never taught, I go off instict." she says finding jaw and climbing up him and sits on his shoulders gripping his ears with her hands

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

(I've just been stalking, watching this but I gotta go in a bit)

Crow glares at vypre even though she can't see it. "I am not just decent! I think you, jaw and I are evenly matched, just in different ways. and no I will not fight you to prove it, knowing us a simple competition could turn into full out rage battles." she says grimacing. She turns towards Zaver"for someone who doesn't remember much, and is going against vypre, it's not bad, but still, you made lots of foolish mistakes." she looks back at jaw and vypre "we keepin him or throwin him out?"
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

http://aevios.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Vypre growls at her, "I could kill you in seconds Crow, pipe down." She glances back toward the boy while fiddling with Jaw's ears, "What she means is, are we eating you or throwing you out."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Crow snarls in annoyance "stop acting like you are better than everyone else except your precious Jaw! I can't take it! It's ridiculous!" she paces, frustrated, as energy starts to swirl around her.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 pm

(oops gotta go, running out of power. Night)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:34 am

"Its true." she says yawning.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 pm

"Vypre! Don't Freaking bait her. The last time that happened she missed you and turned me into a newt for a week."he snarls.
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:51 am

(I don't remember this but I like that idea, very funny... Mwahahaah)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am

(she's a witch! Well what makes you think she's a witch? Well she looks like one! They dressed me this way sir! I'm not a witch. SHE TURNED ME INT A NEWT! You don't look like a newt.... We'll I got better....

-Monty Python)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 am

Vypre continues playing with er ears,"I'm not going to let her believe she can beat me..."she says chuckling,"But but I liked when you were a newt I had to hold you so you wouldn't get eaten by an owl or somethibg. You were soo cute." she croons. Vypre closes her eyes,"I refuse. You low you can't beat me. Feffer is merely a fox. And Jaw can kill someone with a feather. I'm not putting anyone user him just the facts.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 pm

"Im not saying I could beat you, I'm saying we are evenly matched. All three of us. Don't forget that I can knock you out easily with my energy. Oh and jaw, she's right you do make a cute newt. But then again most newts are cute... I mean They're little chubby lizards, what's not to like!?"
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 pm

"Equal? Bullshit. " she scoffs continuing to play with his ears.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 pm

"watch your language! Besides, you are just too self absorbed to believe that anyone could ever beat you Vypre. It's really quite sad, that you've trapped yourself into the silly belief that you arer invinible, and ya know what, someday it's gonna come back and bite you in the butt and, as you're dying, you're gonna think back and go 'huh, that little dweeb warned me.." and where will you be then? Dead. Because of your own haughty, self absorbed, idea that you are invinible to all but jaw who is your equal. Vypre, just get over yourself,"
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next