Maximum Ride Ultimate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+4
Jdog1227
ZaverTalon
Feffer
Crow
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 pm

"I would prefer that you don't die, thank you very much"
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

http://aevios.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Vypre fumed,"Look you little witch, there are plenty of people that could kill me in seconds. 90% of jaw's pack we left behind could pin and kill me in seconds. Jaw could kill me in a second. Your just to damn immature and an unseasoned fighter. If your little energy crap didn't make me pass out.."she trailed off,"I'd have you pinned in seconds if you didn't use that [CENSORED: Please to not cuss on this forum]!" she growls. "Idiot, the world doesn't consisted of us four. It just so happened jaw and I got stuck withyou two. It just so happened you two can't defeat me just because that fact is true doesn't mean I am self absorbed. I am cautious when I'm around strangers because if I don't have the percise precision and distance away I will e defeated. Because smart fighters can figure out my weaknesses easily. Im a fairly easy person to beat. Your just too stupid to figure it out." she says leaning forward as she talked then leaned off jaws head and played with his ears,"Ignorant infant."

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 pm

"I am not an 'infant' and if anyone is ignorant here, it's you. And here's the thing, your "if you didn't use your energy" statement, is invalid because I WILL and DO that's like me saying "if you didn't use your poison" you use your poison, it's a part of you, just as my energy Is a part of me. WE ARE EVEN! and I am not an "unseasoned" fighter. I spent years surviving on my own before I met you guys, battleing off all that came after me. You have no more experience then I do, we both survived a long time on our own, we both trained in the school, we both fought together here, we both have some kind of stunning or toruring or what not, we both have our advantages and disadvantages, and we are both great fighters. I say it again, WE ARE EVEN."
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Location : Anywhere and everywhere, all of time and space, your pick. So, where do you want to start? -Doctor wh

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm

"I could defeat you without my poison. Infant. I am far higher than you." she hisses,"I can control if I use my poison or not. I could defeat you if I had no powers at all. Blind! I could defeat you BLIND without my poison infant if you didn't use your energy thing. I am far better than you, the school deemed me as Thier best tracker and kill on sight and torturer. Jaw was deemed the fury and best multi DNA combination and Hearst hand to hand fighting I was also deemed the best stalker and agility fighter.. You? Nada. So stop trying to seem better than me because you aren't. You can beat Feffer hands down. And yes people can beat me, easily. Jaw can too. I've fought many people and they caught me and jaw had to come save me. Imnnot saying I'm better than everyone just two people in the world atleast you and Feffer, who I can easily teach to fight because she has potiental. You ditto but your too stupid to learn anything. "

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 pm

"I am not a "Nada" they "deemed", as you call it, me thier best super-naturally able experiment. They would not simply ignore someone who can control what makes up pretty much everything. And I am not stupid. And ya know what, if you are going to be that way then fine. But next time we get in a fight you will not get any help from me! Even if there is a freaking eraser at your throat. O, and just for spite..." she shots a huge bolt of energy at vypre then takes off "come on Feffer. You too fox boy, she won't give you a chance but I will." she turns toward jaw for a second "good luck with your little pet girlfriend" she calls then flies off.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 am

"You two drive me insane. Is there ever a point in time Vypre where you can just drop an argument?"(And apparently i've been talked about. wonderful.)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaverTalon Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 am

(Woah lots of bickering while I was gone..) Zaver looks around, very confused, but eventually goes to follow Crow, glancing back at jaw and vypre quickly but he still follows on with crow.

ZaverTalon
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 am

/Crow, don't get overly pissy over this. I refuse to be a newt./
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 am

/I will not turn you into a newt, you don't deserve it. Vypre however, is another story. Although I think a slug would be much more fun, don't ya think?/
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 am

/Meh. Why do you guys always do this? And then when other people get caught in the crossfire...?
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:50 am

/it's not my fault she won't shut up about how wonderful she thinks she is and how stupid she thinks I am. It would have gone on forever if I hadn't left. HOW THE HECK CAN YOU LIKE HER?/
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

/Between you two? its difficult./
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Feffer looks between the two vicious creatures. She silently slinks into the darkened forest, her padded feet muffling the dry leaves. Feffer looks carefully over her shoulder, attempting to avoid any wraith from the argument. Once a fair distance from the site, Feffer lets out a sigh. Better to wait the storm out and not take sides. Crow had been Feffer's most trusted and reliable friend for a long time, and Vypre was like a scorpion; dont mess with her. Feffer shakes her head quickly to rattle the confused thoughts going throughout it. Why didn't they get it? The real enemy was the school, the white coats, the countless erasers sent after the flock to viciously murder them. There was no sense in arguing among the few that could be trusted. She takes a few paces forward and sees a flash of metal up ahead. Feffer curiously walks forward, and all of the sudden the ground snaps two yards below her feet. She lets out a yip and tries to pull in her wings but they are hopelessly entangled by the net that smothers her. A sharp pain echos in her left foreleg and Feffer twists painfully attempting to free herself. Sharp razors cut into her mangled leg, worsening the condition further. This was not a normal net. Feffer goes through the possibilities in her head. Her wings are bruised and bleeding, hardly in the condition for flying, and she was too far for the flock to hear her cries. She would have to get out by herself. Feffer struggles as more razors cut into her legs and wings and pain numbs her whole body. The world narrows into a small pinpoint of view as Feffer strains to stay conscious. Then her small candle of light is blown out and the world flickers to pitch black.
(Btw guys, dont rescue Feffer; i have a plan involving whitecoats and will escape eventually...I need to be captured to be able to intoduce my new powers...)
//and guys, plz dont argue; I mean, we're just rping for fun so there's no use to get offended by each other....I choose not to take sides and am just hoping to wait this one out...(Id probally make it worse >.<)-Feffer :) //
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Logany Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Ooc:// Feffer don't et to caried away with powers...
2nd I love crow. Our characters have a...complicated....relationship.

Logany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm

(ya, were friends, are characters just aren't. It's not that they hate each other really, it's just that they are both extremely stubborn with opposite opinions, which, obviously, can cause conflict XD vypre and Avea get along pretty well though, Avea is actually quite protective of vypre and jaw.

Hey btw, do ya think Feffer is getting close to being able to RP in the pack?)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 pm

(I'd say so. vype?)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm

(Oh, about the powers: they're not crazy strong or anything XD. They can be strong, but Feffer is only able to control/use them in times of anger, stress, etc. When she does use them, they exhaust her, (Usually she passes out for a while))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 pm

I think 2 votes out of 3 is enough, and vypre hasn't even voted yet. why don't you go ahead hop in as a pack member Feffer. If vypre says no, then just step out again.
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Feffer Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:44 pm

((Oh, wow, thanks guys! I'll join for now and if Vybre objects then I'll leave XD))
Feffer
Feffer
Mod-in-Training
Mod-in-Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok Smile
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

WAIT WHA HAPPENED TA DIS ROWPLAY?!??!?!?!
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm

COME ON!
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 am

It died a horrible death XD)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdog1227 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:05 am

(LIVE!)
Jdog1227
Jdog1227
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

(live!)
Crow
Crow
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next